“Bed bugs”

Ranked #20 of 23 Hotels in Ardmore
Conroe, Texas
“Bed bugs”
Reviewed 29 December 2013

If you don't mind getting tore up by bed bugs and listening to your neighbor's television through paper thin walls, this place isn't that bad. We stayed there on December 7th and on the 9th I noticed bed bug bites all over me. It was the only place that I've slept other than my own bed in months so they had to have come from there. When I called to complain, the woman on the other end told me that I didn't know what I was talking about and was very rude to me and hung up on me. I called Wyndham to complain and they told me that they would have Mr. Patel (the owner of the property) call me but he never did. Days Inns are all franchise motels which are owned mostly by Indians and apparently they don't have to answer to anyone. I still have these bite marks on me 3 weeks later and I'm not a happy camper.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Jeff_SP4607TU

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Travellers also viewed these Ardmore hotels
Econo Lodge
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#11 of 23 in Ardmore
Baymont Inn & Suites Ardmore

Been to Days Inn Ardmore? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Ardmore

Property: Days Inn Ardmore
Address: 2614 W Broadway St, Ardmore, OK 73401-2531
Region: United States > Oklahoma > Ardmore
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #20 of 23 Hotels in Ardmore
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Ardmore 2*
Days Inn Ardmore hotel off Interstate 35 near the Greater Southwest Historical Museum and Turner Falls Park gives you great value with a smile. Begin your day with a wake-up call from our friendly front desk staff, then head down to enjoy free Daybreak Hot breakfast after a workout in our gym. We offer copy service, free truck and RV parking and a guest laundry, and kids 17 and under stay free with an adult. Non-smoking and handicapped-accessible rooms are available. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn Ardmore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.