“Amazing!”

and 1 more site!
Shiloh Morning Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Ardmore B&B and Inns
Reviewed 1 December 2012

What a wonderful place for a getaway! Beautiful facilities, gracious host, delicious breakfast--all are wonderful. The rooms are large and beautiful. The Inn is perfectly designed for couples. The remote location adds to the sense of being faraway. I will be back!

• Stayed: November 2012
There are newer reviews for Shiloh Morning Inn

Reviewed 22 November 2012

WOW!! If you and your spouse are looking for a beautiful, quiet, "never want to leave..." experience...look no further! My husband and I stayed in a sweet cottage called, "Bambi's House." The pictures on the website are exact! When we entered the house...we both knew, "this was perfect!"
The reservations were easy, the owners are wonderful, and the food....I don't know where to begin. When making the initial reservations, I ordered a Light Dinner Tray...if was FULL of shrimp, cheese, crackers, grapes, fresh loaf of homemade bread...and more! It was chilling in the fridge when we arrived! Also, there was bottled water and soda!
My husband and I never get to spend time alone...so we decided to have "Dinner-In" on a Saturday night. The owner is a "perfected" chef...Dave. The quail and cornish game hen melted in your mouth. The wine was an excellent choice and the peanut butter dessert...to die for!
The fireplace in the room was warm and wonderful, and, the shower and jetted tub, along with ceiling heat in the bathroom...!!!! Seriously, I could go on and on...It was a PERFECT trip! We could not have asked for anything different.
If you have time to stay for a week, STAY! It was a memoriable experience for my husband and I. Thank you so very much Shiloh Morning Inn!! We can not wait to return!

Room Tip: As noted in the review, we stayed at Bambi's House. It is far enough away from the main house t...
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 November 2012 via mobile

My wife found this searching the Internet we then read reviews here. A 3 day getaway is what we needed this place is outstanding! We chose the bluebird it sure was nice relaxing in the hot tub and fireplace the bed was very comfortable the 2nd night our host and hostess brought us dinner to our cabin what an excellent meal.

The breakfast is A1 everything about the surroundings were peaceful and quiet we saw wildlife deer several times and enjoyed the walks on the trail we didn't want to leave! Did I mention the food! A+

Downtown Ardmore has some Antique shops to see as well. The setting is tranquil and revitalizes you from the hubbub of city life I highly recommend it were going back next year for sure!

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed 17 November 2012

Another weekend spent at Shiloh Morning and another glorious experience. But I finally found a couple of "flaws". First, the water heater in the Roadrunner cabin must be small...it is insufficient to provide enough hot water to use the water jets in the tub. So it kind of defeats the purpose of having a whirlpool-type tub.

Secondly, more effort needs to be expended on the appearance of the place. It was a bit difficult to overlook the tall weeds growing in the "big house" yard. The areas either side of the sidewalk leading up to the house used to be maintained properly with flowering plants. Now, plants have been replaced with weeds. The area in front of the Roadrunner cabin also needs landscaping attention.

The good news is that everything inside continues to be pristine and well-maintained. The owners are fantastic people who attend to all the needs of their guests. I will happily continue to book weekends at this lovely getaway B & B.

Room Tip: Again, if you book the Roadrunner, be advised of the hot water/tub situation. A shower might be mor...
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank RockwallTim
Reviewed 5 November 2012 via mobile

My husband and I regularly schedule a weekend getaway. This is so far pond of my very favorites! We stayed in a site on the second floor of this gorgeous house nestled in the country. The service was outstanding! We had a private balcony with an amazing view! They served some of the best food I've had. My husband had a dozen roses and chocolate dipped strawberries waiting when we arrived. It wad a little hard to find which was great because you hear absolutely zero traffic. We even had several deer scamper by in the early morning hour. The breakfast is served on the lower floor in the dining area, and it was really great too. Next time we go, we will reserve a cabin. Go ahead and book a stay, you will be glad you did.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed 9 October 2012

For someone that spends over 200 days a year on the road this is one of the best places I've ever stayed. A normal bed and breakfast feels a lot like your grandmother's house. This bed-and-breakfast is contemporary up-to-date and feels like a really nice elegant home. David and Jessica were excellent host, and I look forward to spending more time with them in the future.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed 23 September 2012 via mobile

Private entry, quiet setting, amazing room, other guest set a laid back tone, restaurant just 15 minutes away, amazing porch over looking the acreage, this is a place to stay and enjoy your weekend. Also the owners are amazing and nice people, cannot wait for breakfast in the morning!!!!

• Stayed: September 2012