“Great location for Expo Center Events and interstate 5”

Comfort Suites Linn County Fairgrounds and Expo
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Albany
Corvallis, Oregon, USA
“Great location for Expo Center Events and interstate 5”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Our dog club always books rooms here for our show at the fairgrounds/Expo next door. We have judges from all over the country come here and they often comment about how nice the hotel is and quiet for a good sleep. We use one of the conference room for a banquet which is catered. The room is always ready with tables and chairs as requested by the caterer. Never an issue. Arrangements are done smoothly and special requests honored. Rooms are spacious, well appointed and always clean. Breakfast room and food always plentiful and good variety. This is a dog friendly hotel and for anyone with events in Albany or at the adjacent Expo Center it is ideal.
We have stayed here the past 5 or 6 years and never disappointed.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
Stephanie B, General Manager at Comfort Suites Linn County Fairgrounds and Expo, responded to this review, 14 October 2013
Thank you for posting your review on TripAdvisor! We sincerely value feedback and it is always a pleasure to receive positive comments. Our sales department and front desk staff always try to accommodate special requests and make everything run as smoothly as possible for groups and events. We are so pleased to see that we have earned your repeated business and are keeping your group happy. Thanks so much and we are excited to host you again!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
Harrisburg, Oregon
Reviewed 8 October 2013

We held an opening reception at Comfort Suites for an event at the Fairgrounds right next door. We also had our guests attending the event stay at the hotel. The staff was amazing! When our origonal locaiton for our opening reception fell through 2 days before our event, the staff at the hotel saved us. They booked us an event room at a discount, hooked us up with a fantastic and very well priced caterer and even got a bar set up for us for our event. We have been using this hotel for the last 2 years and will be back again next year! And, they have a great pool wiht a nice deep end and pool toys.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
We are so pleased that we were able to assist you with your event! Our sales team always makes the difference when using our facilities because it is a whole separate department that is set aside specifically to take care of our meeting room events and groups. Thank you for taking time out of your day to share your experience with us! We really appreciate your loyalty and we look forward to continue doing business with you as it is always a pleasure.
New York NY
Reviewed 3 October 2013

We are members of a rock band and recently stayed at Comfort Suites in Albany. From the first contact we had in making all the necessary reservations to checking in and our entire stay and then departing, everything was effortless. Management was on top of everything. All the rooms were great and everyone in the hotel was helpful and pleasant.

Room Tip: I always speak to the front desk and have never had a problem in getting what i want or need. Usuall...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Stephanie B, General Manager at Comfort Suites Linn County Fairgrounds and Expo, responded to this review, 8 October 2013
We really appreciate hearing about your experience with us. Your time is valuable and we sincerely thank you for providing an honest review. It is always a pleasure to hear about another satisfied guest! We hope to have another opportunity to serve you again soon!
Bend, Oregon
Reviewed 1 October 2013

I've stayed at this property many, many times over the years, and I have yet to have any kind of truly poor experience. The staff are generally friendly and warm, and the breakfast room is pretty nice.

In the past year, I have stayed at 6 or more Comfort Suite brand hotels, and this is one of my two favorites. It is conveniently located just off the freeway in Albany, Oregon. The pool, hot tub, sauna and workout room are always kept in decent condition. During the busier times, pool towels are in short supply, but otherwise it is great.

I'm a customer service person, so I normally tend to rate on this unless there is a huge problem in another area. The reason that I have rated this four out of five is that I really don't like having to ring a bell for service. The front desk staff at this property are rarely at the desk itself, especially in the evening, but I have never had to wait more than a brief moment for a staff member to appear. If the bell wasn't there, I would rate this five out of five.

As I said above, the staff has always been friendly and have taken good care of us. The rooms are always clean and ready; I have never been denied check-in due to rooms not being ready, even when I show up at 2:00 PM. All of the equipment has always been in good working order, and I've never had a single item missing from my room.

A big thank you to the staff here for LOTS of excellent service over the past year!

Room Tip: I'm a big fan of tub suites, and these tubs really do fit two adults...side by side, and not scr...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write such an honest and thorough review on TripAdvisor about your experiences with us over the past several years! We sincerely appreciate the feedback and your continued loyalty. We are always glad to learn what we can do to improve. Thanks again and we look forward to hosting you many more times in the future!
gresham
Reviewed 11 September 2013

Just want to put it out there how these two make my many days on the road a month easier for me! always happy to see me, greeting me in the morning with a smile and even remember what I like to have for breakfast! They do a wonderful job over and above what I get at other hotels and I look forward to my stays in Albany!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Stephanie B, General Manager at Comfort Suites Linn County Fairgrounds and Expo, responded to this review, 13 September 2013
Wow! Thank you for the glowing review for the hotel and staff! We appreciate any and all feedback but it is always such a pleasure to receive positive feedback - especially when it is about the staff and their great service! We are so pleased that you decided to share your experience and we thank you for not only taking the time to let others know, but also for your continued loyalty with our hotel. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
midwest
Reviewed 8 September 2013

So unusual to stay at a hotel for 7 nights and not be able to find one thing to complain about! My husband and I just spent a week at the Comfort Suites while visiting my aunt in Albany. Joyce specifically chose a room for us on the top floor at the end of the hall because she wanted us to have quiet for our stay. It was just perfect. Our room was cleaned to a shine very day. The room has a little extra space (thus the "suite" notation) which was great for a week-long stay. Thanks, Joyce and Stephanie, for a great stay. We hope to be back.

Room Tip: Top floor was great. Room 336.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank you for your review! We are so pleased we were able to full accomodate you for your extended stay with us. Your business is so appreciated and we are already looking forward to the next time you are in Albany and can visit us again! Thanks again for taking the time to let others know about your experience.
Renton, Washington
Reviewed 27 August 2013

Everything was actually great about this hotel except the maid who stole my iPod from my room. I called the front desk to let them know and they said they had no reports about it but would call me back in the morning. Never heard a word from them. If it wasn't for worrying if my things will be stolen I would stay here again but definitely not right now when they haven't done anything to help.

• Stayed August 2013
2 Thank Aimeesuzy88
Stephanie B, General Manager at Comfort Suites Linn County Fairgrounds and Expo, responded to this review, 28 August 2013
I am sorry that you are upset about your lost ipod and that it negatively effected your review of our hotel so much. I do appreciate good and bad feedback and I am glad to hear that besides the lost ipod that your stay was great and that you would stay here again.

My staff regularly recovers high ticket items left in rooms by guests on a daily basis and I am confident that nothing was stolen by my staff. All the housekeeping staff have been here for a long time and have never been accused of stealing. I can assure future guests that they need not worry about any thefts. We did try locating your ipod but were unable to find it. I do hope you find it and we will contact you if it turns up.