Comfort Suites Linn County Fairgrounds and Expo
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Albany
Grants Pass, Oregon
“Super Value!”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

We stopped at Albany Oregon for the night and we spent a few more dollars to get the King Suite. We were pleasantly surprised to have a two room accommodations, in that the king-sized bed has a separate bedroom from the family room (with a bar sink). While there was no hall traffic noise, having an extra door to close gives one the option of not hearing anyone walking or kids running down the hallway. The master bedroom also had a Jacuzzi tub that we enjoyed as well. The bathroom was extremely large with a shower, two sinks and a toilet. Breakfast included moist scrambled eggs and fresh blueberry muffins. We were there on a Thursday night and the price was a super value!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank 4cents-worth
Stephanie B, General Manager at Comfort Suites Linn County Fairgrounds and Expo, responded to this review, 28 April 2014
Thank you so much for being so descriptive in your review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed taking advantage of our affordable and spacious Jacuzzi Suite! It really is a great way to treat yourself without spending too much money, yet the value increase is quite substantial from our standard rooms.

Honest feedback is always so appreciated and I'm pleased we were able to provide you with a great stay. Thanks again and we hope to see you again soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Amboy, Washington, United States
Reviewed 4 April 2014

This is a nice place to stay, extremely well equipped. Our room had crisp white fresh bedding and the bathroom looked scrubbed and shiny. The bed mattress was firm but very comfortable, even to someone who prefers a soft mattress. We were given a room very easy to access and right down the hall from the hotel amenities. The breakfast was varied and had several hot breakfast choices, one of the better ones I have seen in a hotel, and they even provide grab-and-go bags if you prefer. We were traveling with a service dog who was well recieved. They even provide you with a toothbrush if you forget, which is a good thing because they also provide a candy store in the lobby. Overall, an extremely convenient and comfortable place to stay. We will return.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Stephanie B, General Manager at Comfort Suites Linn County Fairgrounds and Expo, responded to this review, 9 April 2014
Thank you so much for the fantastic review! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay so much and were able to take advantage of our full hot breakfast in the morning. Our Grab It & Go Bag feature is certainly a helpful amenity for early birds! We like to accommodate everyone as best we can.

We look forward to your next visit! Thanks again for your great feedback.
Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

The staff is wonderful and they make you feel like at home. I visited this hotel after a year and Teresa remembered us and gave us wonderful welcome. Teresa and Joyce in the morning are a gem and the hotel is lucky to have such great employees who look after their guests.

Stayed March 2014
1 Thank Fatima108
Stephanie B, General Manager at Comfort Suites Linn County Fairgrounds and Expo, responded to this review, 17 March 2014
As the General Manager of this hotel, I want you to know that I am completely aware of how lucky we are to have great employees like Teresa and Joyce! They are truly a joy to work with as well. Thank you so much for giving their names -- our employees are always really excited to receive compliments.

We so appreciate that you took time out of your day to let others know about your experience. Please don't hesitate to ask if there is anything we can do to make your next stay with us even better.
Erwin, Tennessee
Reviewed 2 March 2014

Very comfortable room with plenty of space. Nice breakfast. I did not care for the shower. Water pressure was weak and tub could have been cleaner. Lamps were slow to come on due to type of lights used, but worked fine. Overall very nice place to stay.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Stephanie B, General Manager at Comfort Suites Linn County Fairgrounds and Expo, responded to this review, 4 March 2014
Thank you so much for staying with us at the Comfort Suites! We really appreciate your business. I read your comment and I’m so glad you enjoyed your experience with us.

I so appreciate you letting me know about the issues you experienced with the shower. I will have maintenance look into that immediately to fix the water pressure as that should certainly not be an issue. As for the cleanliness, I apologize that we dropped the ball on cleanliness and will also discuss with my housekeeping staff. Cleanliness is #1 priority for us, so again I thank you for telling me so that I can fix it.

You'll be pleased to know that we will be replacing all our in room lamps in the near future to new, modern lamps that will work much better. We are really excited for this change too!

Thanks again for the review and please let me know if there is anything I can do to make your next stay even better!
Wildwood, Missouri
Reviewed 10 February 2014

While traveling from Corvallis, OR, the I-5 Hwy was closed due to accidents from the snow.
I pulled off the exit and went to the Comfort Suites. The staff from start to finish was awesome. Front desk had minute to minute updates on the roads and weather. I had to get out of town before the next 12 inches hit, but was unable to return my car because of the roads. Teresa Smith offered to drive my car back to Salem and return when weather cleared. She did exactly that, and saved the day. Thank you, thank you. That is truely above and beyond.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Stephanie B, General Manager at Comfort Suites Linn County Fairgrounds and Expo, responded to this review, 11 February 2014
Wow! I think Teresa outdid herself in service! Returning rental cars is not typically in our offered services but when disaster strikes, sometimes an extra hand is needed! We are so happy we were able to help you out during this time. Teresa is certainly an exceptional staff member and we are all so thankful to have her :)

Thank you again for your review and we look forward to serving you again in the future!
Havertown, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 10 February 2014

I had an appointment in Corvallis which is about 10 miles from here, but I decided to stay in Albany because the reviews for the Comfort Suites were better than any of the hotels in Corvallis. I figured my appointment wasn't until the afternoon, and I was on "east coast time" anyway, so I would be fine. The hotel was very nice, the room was very large and comfortable. The frig held the leftovers I'd been carting around for the past two days in hopes of eating, but didn't. I had trouble getting my TV to go on. I thought maybe it was an issue with the remote, but then began to touch everything on the TV, and it did finally go on. If it hadn't, i would have gone to the front desk and I am sure they would have helped me. I made the room too hot, and woke up sweating. Silly me!! Clearly the heater works great!! I thought the pool area was very nice, but I didn't use the pool. I did use the workout room. They had weights, a stepping machine and treadmill. The treadmill was very loud at certain speeds, but worked fine. The breakfast was good also, they had hot options (yay!!). The staff was friendly and helpful. I really wished I had more time to explore the town. Downtown Albany really looks like a great old town, one that is thriving as well. I didn't notice any closed up businesses while driving through. I would absolutely stay here again.

1 Thank Cin4513
We appreciate you taking time out of your day to share with everyone your experience at the Comfort Suites in Albany! I do apologize that you had difficulty getting the TV on -- they are a little different in that they take several seconds to start up once the power button is pushed. But now you know for next time :) If there is anything we can do to make your next stay better, please do not hesitate to contact me. Our staff is always willing to help make your stay better. Thanks again for giving us a try and we hope to see you again!
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 6 February 2014

We were very pleased with our accommodations! We got a room which had a good size bathroom, a separate living room and in the bedroom was a very large tub with jets! It felt more like an apartment then a hotel room. All was so clean. The staff was awesome! Everyone was very helpful. We had arrived a couple hours earlier then expected, but our room was ready! We were happy to see that they had two computers for my husband and I to check our messages for our business. All was excellent! We will be back!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor! We are so pleased we were able to accommodate you with an early Check-In and that you enjoyed all our amenities and features of our Jacuzzi Suite! We are excited to have you back again next time.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Albany
Best Western Plus Prairie Inn
Rodeway Inn
Rodeway Inn
#7 of 10 in Albany
Comfort Suites of Corvallis

Been to Comfort Suites Linn County Fairgrounds and Expo? Share your experiences!