“It's a McDonald's!”

McDonald's
Ranked #105 of 150 Restaurants in Albany
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 5 January 2012

What more to say, it is freeway accessible and serves the same good menu that all other McDonald's serve. Good service, fast food.

Reviewed 9 November 2011

Like the Holiday Inn, the biggest surprise is no surprise

Reviewed 17 October 2011

My review is, terrible, for this McDonald's. Simply because every time we order from this McDonald's they have never gotten it right. Today, October 17, 2011, I order two simple hamburgers with mustard and onions ONLY. Instead I got two hamburgers saturated in ketchup and a pickle. If I wanted two hamburgers saturated in ketchup and a pickle, I would have ordered them that way. I used to do this type of work. it is not hard to get it right. I am the one paying for the product. If I ask for it done a certain way, that is the way I want it. The person at the register got it right, you could see it on the tags, but the people making the food must be clueless, because it is every time we come here, there is a problem. It shouldn't happen every time. And why is everything saturated in ketchup? You get five tiny pin dots of mustard when you ask for it, but the hamburgers are saturated in ketchup. YUK! I'm seriously thinking of not going to the golden arches again. This is getting costly, when you constantly have to double back to get what you ordered in the first place. Maybe, the people who screw up your order should have to deliver the correct items to you. Then they would get the picture pretty quick. Gas is costly, especially when its used to correct mistakes that shouldn't have been made in the first place. What's so hard about two hamburgers with mustard and onions ONLY?

Reviewed 21 November 2010

My wife and I stopped by this McDonald's drive-through at 9:40 AM Monday July 12th 2010. My wife ordered a caramel Cappuccino and I ordered a hot chocolate. My wife described her Cappuccino as by far the worst she had ever tasted. My hot chocolate was very poor as well. Both beverages were thrown away ASAP.

Been to McDonald's? Share your experiences!