“Great Accomodations!”

Best Western Plus Prairie Inn
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Albany
Reviewed 19 August 2014

This hotel offered our Seabee reunion members a reduced rate & did everything in their power to make our stay comfortable & rewarding. My wife & I particularly enjoyed the Continental breakfast (Belgian waffles!!!) which we found to be superb, everything was modern, clean & functional. The staff were congenial & pleasant & made us feel right at home. It was located just off I5 & within minutes of both the airport & train statioin.

Room Tip: Rooms on the first floor are nearly below ground level & much quieter.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Sunny S, General Manager at Best Western Plus Prairie Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2014

Swordfish-We are pleased that you had a good experience staying here. We take pride in making all our guest feel welcome and comfortable. I will be sure to pass your kind words on to our staff. Thank you so much for the review. We look forward to seeing you on your next time through.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

When my family and I go on a road trip, it's for at least 3 weeks and we stay at a lot of hotels. This hotel was one of the nicest, cleanest and most comfortable. The staff are friendly, very helpful and treat you well. Very good breakfast, but ends a little early for me. Very nice pool and exercise facilities.The whole hotel was clean and the layout of the rooms was well thought out. I'd definitely stay here again. Thank-you.

Room Tip: My reservation was for 2 rooms and both were wonderful, not a complaint. King beds, non-smoking. The...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Debra- We are so pleased that you and your family enjoyed your stay. Thank you so much for the review. We have adjusted the time for breakfast, and apologize that you felt rushed. We look forward to having you back the next time your in town.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

We were in the middle of our long drive from California to Washington and wanted to stop and rest for the night. We picked this hotel because we've had good experiences with Best Westerns and it was an easy off and on from I5.
Their pet fee was $20 which was a little higher then most places we've stayed. We got the room for a coupon price and our total was $130 for one night. That was more then I wanted to pay but I was happy with our stay.
We wanted to get dinner and the front desk clerk was very friendly and helpful giving me directions to the restaurant.
Our room was very clean and quiet not far from the front desk. The pool was open 24hrs which is nice because the kids could swim a little before bed.
The free breakfast is always nice and had the usual stuff. Eggs, sausage, waffles, fruit, yogurt, cereal, coffee, juice ext....
My only complaint is that we did wake up with flea bites on our feet and ankles. Not fun. I guess being in a pet room you take that risk. I did tell the front desk when I checked out so hopefully they can kill them. She seems shocked that the room had fleas and gave her sincere apology but that's it.
Overall the hotel is very nice with a friendly staff and I would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Kelly- Thank you so much for the details in your review. Im pleased to hear that you did enjoy your stay. I also want to apologize for the insect bites, I will be sure to get this problem taken care of. We take a lot of pride in our guest and hotel. Im glad you will stay here again and look forward to having you also. Again thank you!

Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

Nice place to stay with very friendly staff. Pool was comfortable and ease of ice machines on every floor was nice. We choose this hotel because of location for our stay and for the easy access for my disabled wife.

• Stayed: August 2014

Carlton- We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay here with us. We love hearing back from our guests. I will be sure to let all are staff know. We value each and everyone of our guest and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 16 August 2014

I have stayed in many motels but this one will stick out in my mind. Excellent all the way around.
Highly recommned. It was friendly, quiet, very clean, The staff was efficient and check in and check out was quick.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Sharon- Thank you so much for your review. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and that checking in and out was pleasant. We take a lot of pride in each and everyone of our guest. We look forward to having you stay with us in the future.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

We stayed one night. Easy check in, the room was on the lower level (basement). Room was clean and comfortable. When we got off the elevator, we found the hallway lined with laundry and cleaning carts, which made it difficult to get to our room. During the night, we heard a dog from the room above us bark a few times and pacing the floor, then around 6am, we could hear the dog pacing the floor. We were up by then and the pacing continued for over a half hour. We talked to the desk clerk, she told us the owner was supposed to control their dog. I don't know if she contacted the dog owner. Perhaps the hotel should consider locating guests with dogs to the lower level or to certain rooms, or assign guests rooms in a manner to avoid this problem. Breakfast was very good, plenty of seating and nice breakfast selections.

Room Tip: Get a room on a high floor, don't stay on the level below the lobby.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Sunny S, General Manager at Best Western Plus Prairie Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. At Best Western we strive everyday to provide a superior customer experience. I am sorry we weren’t able to do that for you. We will use the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we provide a better experience in the future.

Please consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with superior service. You can reach me directly at 541-928-5050

Reviewed 9 August 2014

This is one of the nicest places I have stayed. The room was pleasantly updated & modern with a soothing color scheme. There were no lingering smells in a non smoking room, which to me is a huge selling point. The front desk personal were very helpful, pleasant and forth coming with information. Personally, I did not have the breakfast since the bed was so comfortable I didn't wake up in time! I will absolutely recommend the Best Western Prairie Plus in Albany, OR! ~Roxanne C.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Sunny S, General Manager at Best Western Plus Prairie Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

Roxanne- Thank you for the review and pointing out many details of our hotel. We are pleased that you had an enjoyable stay with us and look forward to having you stay in the future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Albany
Comfort Suites Linn County Fairgrounds and Expo
Phoenix Inn Suites Albany
Holiday Inn Express Albany
Best Western Premier Boulder Falls Inn
Quality Inn & Suites Albany
Super 8 Albany
Super 8 Albany
#6 of 10 in Albany

Been to Best Western Plus Prairie Inn? Share your experiences!