My wife and I have stayed here twice now - and were considering a third trip, but decided to go elsewhere simply because it's not worth the $300+ per night rater. Yeah - when you look it up on here it says $129 and up - but good luck. $355+ is more like it. The "Ocean Views" are through tiny windows from about a half mile inland. The rooms are great for sleeping - but not great for hanging out. The location is okay - but again - not if you want to walk to the beach or to shopping or whatever. It's way out of the way - which is good for some - but we love shopping in Cannon Beach and playing SkeeBall in Seaside.
So - bottom line - if you have money to burn and don't really want to be at the "beach" when you go to the beach - go here. Stephanie is about the same price, and they don't have a $35 cancellation fee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hello from beautiful Cannon Beach, Oregon! I am reaching out as the proud owner of the acclaimed Arch Cape Inn and Retreat, located just south of Cannon Beach, the crown jewel of the Pacific North Coast. I have lived in our county for 40 years and the primary reason that I established the Arch Cape Inn was to be able to share this area with people from all over the world and to hopefully help everyone to see this majestic area through my eyes, sharing all that is special about it with everyone who comes through our doors. We know everyone and everything in town, from Manzanita to Astoria. The Oregon Coast is vibrant all year long and here we say In Oregon there is no bad weather, only inappropriate dress. So, even in winter, located in one of the world’s only temperate rain forests, we celebrate all year long, with so many things to see and do. The Arch Cape Inn is a warm, welcoming and comfortable place to choose as a base camp in order to see, do, experience and explore all that this area has to offer in the form of day trips and guided tours. My staff has been carefully selected to be the warm and welcoming people that you would expect to support your very special visit to this area, able to personally assist with any aspect of the itinerary that you choose to create, according to your interests. In addition, the comfort of the Inn, the complimentary Afternoon Wine and Hor Doeuvres and 3-Course healthy, creative and delightful breakfast will support your stay here in grand and European style. Please let me know how I and my staff may assist you with the visit to our area that you will cherish as one of your fondest memories. We look forward to meeting you! Sincerely, Cynthia Malkowski Owner Arch Cape Inn & Retreat ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Arch Cape Inn & Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arch Cape Inn And Retreat
- Arch Cape Inn & Retreat Hotel Arch Cape