We spent one night at the Inn on our way down the coast. It is situated a few miles from downtown Cannon Beach and our room had a peekaboo ocean view. We were greeted warmly during happy hour and enjoyed a glass of wine and some snacks with the other guests as we got settled in. We were shown to our room (Ginger) which was nice although a little tired and worn around the edges. The bathroom area in general was a bit awkward and sink and shower need updating. The innkeeper was quick to help us plan a nice dinner out in Cannon Beach and made a reservation for us - securing an oceanfront table with a spectacular view of Haystack Rock which we really appreciated and enjoyed. Breakfast is a 2-course meal and very very good - served in a pretty room off the living area with views of the forest. Overall it was a good stay, although brief.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover our Romantic Boutique Hotel featuring ocean views, gorgeous antiques, lovely gardens and luxurious modern amenities. Guestrooms at our Oregon Coast Boutique Hotel are beautifully appointed with private bathrooms, fireplaces, refrigerators, and free Wi-Fi. Don't miss Complimentary 3 course breakfasts and afternoon wine and appetizers at our Cannon Beach Hotel. Find out why our pet-friendly Cannon Beach Romantic Hotel is the perfect Oregon coast retreat! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Arch Cape Inn & Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arch Cape Inn & Retreat Hotel Arch Cape
- Arch Cape Inn And Retreat