Spent two nights at this Inn and enjoyed it very much. The room was clean and comfortable with a pleasant little private deck outside. Breakfast is not served until 9 am, so if you are an early bird, it can be a long wait. The food was just wonderful - I have rarely had such a delicious breakfast in a b&b. It was well worth the wait.
We also enjoyed the afternoon cocktail hour where we could sit and enjoy a glass of wine while chatting with the other guests.
Our hostess was cheerful, friendly, and willing to offer recommendations on restaurants in the neighborhood.
The only downside is that the Inn is across the road from the beach, and there is some traffic noise from the road, particularly early in the day as people are heading off to work. Also, there is only a sliver of a view of the ocean from the rooms, even upstairs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover our Romantic Boutique Hotel featuring ocean views, gorgeous antiques, lovely gardens and luxurious modern amenities. Guestrooms at our Oregon Coast Boutique Hotel are beautifully appointed with private bathrooms, fireplaces, refrigerators, and free Wi-Fi. Don't miss Complimentary 3 course breakfasts and afternoon wine and appetizers at our Cannon Beach Hotel. Find out why our pet-friendly Cannon Beach Romantic Hotel is the perfect Oregon coast retreat! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Arch Cape Inn & Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arch Cape Inn & Retreat Hotel Arch Cape
- Arch Cape Inn And Retreat