Ocean Point Inn & Spa
Arch Cape Inn & Retreat(Arch Cape)(Great Value!)
US$210
Tolovana Inn(Cannon Beach)(Great Value!)
US$213
US$197
TripAdvisor
Inn at Cannon Beach(Cannon Beach)
US$208
The Ocean Lodge(Cannon Beach)
US$328
Stephanie Inn(Cannon Beach)
US$406
US$284
Surfsand Resort(Cannon Beach)
US$284
The Wayside Inn(Cannon Beach)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Schooner's Cove Inn(Cannon Beach)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfire pitcannon beachoregon coastan in room massagehuge showerbed and breakfastwonderful hostssecond levelfrench press coffeenespresso machinestayed two nightsshort driveking roombruceopiaccommodationsocean
Reviewed 6 July 2013

This is my husband and my third time staying at the Ocean Point Inn. From the moment you step out if your car Bruce and Ron make sure you have an unforgettable stay. The rooms are modern and beautiful, the food is amazing, and the location is ideal. I ended the trip with a relaxing in room massage and it was the perfect ending. Once again we left OPI already talking about when we can return next.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 18 May 2013

First off, the Gentlemen who own and operate Ocean Point Inn have created a sanctuary that is calm and comforting. They are helpful and engaging without being the least bit obtrusive. They are warm and welcoming individuals. My Hubster and I stayed three nights in a Junior Suite and trust me, they have all the bases covered: 1. You're given an overview of the room and instantaneously notice the fresh baked cookies on a wood tray on the bed along with the next morning's breakfast menu from which you make your entree and beverage choices. 2. The space of the room itself is plentiful and is very Ikea in style, with a large wardrobe with sliding doord that holds not only closet space, but a mini fridge, microwave, Nespresso machine, and a large array of mini-bar goodies. 3. The Queen bed is comfortable and cozy with good thread count sheets and duvet. 4. There are two comfortable club chairs set near an electric stove style fireplace, which were perfect for reading. 5. The bathroom is ultra roomy with a huge rain shower, loads of towels and additional storage. 6.The atmosphere of the property is very soothing. You hear the gentle roar of the Ocean and there is a sitting area outside your room and well as other areas closer to the beach. 7. You come and go as you please and need not interact with anyone unless you choose. 8. The sight, sound and smell of the Ocean will make you weak in the knees with joy. 9. Watching the sunset and breathing in the coastal air at night will lull you to sleep and transport you into the most beautiful of dreams. We kept our screened door open all night. 10. Waking up in the morning, sipping coffee, watching the little chipmunk that guards the area and then having an absolutely beautiful and delicious breakfast delivered right to your room will make you feel pampered and delighted! There are oh so many positives about Ocean Point Inn. Both my Hubster and I agreed that this has been our favorite place to stay on the Coast. It truly is all that and much more.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank giskwa
Reviewed 5 May 2013

We stayed there for a night in the one bedroom suite and were so impressed by the location of the property which is right on the beach. Our suite had a deck outside facing the ocean. At the entrance was small room with a comfy sofa and a TV; this room had a view of the ocean through the entry doorway. The bedroom inside was decorated in contemporary style with soothing colours. It had a kingsize bed with crisp white linen, there was a microwave, some plates and cutlery, a nespresso machine amongst the other amenities. In the closet were beach towels as well as bath robes. The bathroom was spacious and very clean, there was no soaking tub.
Every detail had been taken care of and place seemed meticulously thought out in terms of interiors. The bedroom did not have a direct ocean view. But that wasn't an issue at all.
The breakfast had three choices. We chose two different ones so we could sample a few different things. The hosts requested us to mark our choices and mention specific requests if we needed to alter the preparation. It was very kind of them to accomodate the guest choices.
The breakfast was brought to our room, was presented so beautifully and tasted as good. Indeed it was a gourmet presentation!
Overall it felt that the hosts had made sure that the guests had a very comfortable stay in an elegant setting.
The only point I would like to note is that the memory foam mattress was not very comfortable for us. But it may work for others.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 April 2013

From the time of my arrival to the time of departure I was impressed. OPI goes above and beyond to ensure their customers are comfortable and well cared for. The food is great, and the amenities are endless from the memory foam mattress to the open style rain shower. A short drive from Manzanita, and Cannon Beach, the location can not get any better! It was great to enjoy all the shops and sight's, and then retreat to a quiet and private environment. I would recommend OPI to anyone, and I will be returning in the future.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 April 2013

I feel like I found "my place" to stay on the coast. The room was immaculate and I love the contemporary "Euro" style. Simple, clean lines everywhere that complement the stunning view of the ocean. Breakfast was also perfect, down to the last detail. Our stay couldn't have been better.

Room Tip: The larger, upstairs suite has the view of the ocean.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends