“Perfect spot”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Arch Cape
Ocean Point Inn & Spa
Ranked #1 of 4 Arch Cape B&B and Inns
Sherwood, Oregon, United States
“Perfect spot”
Reviewed 30 October 2013

This place is a perfect spot for a getaway. We come back year after year and always leave feeling relaxed, refreshed, and certain we will come back again. The rooms are modern, clean and relaxing with all the amenities you could need. The beds are incredibly comfortable, the delicious breakfast served right to you, and all with a beautiful view of the beach and ocean right there. The beach is not crowded at all, and you're just a quick drive to Cannon Beach for restaurants, etc. We can't say enough about how much we love this place!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Seattle, Washington, United States
Reviewed 27 October 2013

Our honeymoon stay was unforgettable! We have already suggested to friends and family they stay at OPI next time they need a romantic experience! The breakfast was phenomenal and left us feeling spoiled! I would strongly suggest you stay if you are interested in a unforgettable romantic getaway!!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Brandysue7
port hadlock
Reviewed 12 October 2013

I do not generally do B & B's. I find them too "close". These 4 spacious rooms are set right on the ocean, the owners do not live on premise, there is no waiting for breakfast, you order it the night before and it is delivered to your room. The food is delicious and plentiful. So, this is great if you are not a morning person.
The rooms are very clean and comfortable, the shower is over sized. The only thing that I did not like was the frosted glass door into the bathroom, which does not go from ceiling to floor. I understand about moisture, but this is a lack of privacy when you are using the bathroom. I was uncomfortable with this design.

Room Tip: Choose one of the top floor rooms, the view will be much better.
4 Thank Hadlock
Golden, CO
Reviewed 9 October 2013

My husband and I enjoyed a wonderfully relaxing weekend at OPI. A quiet location close enough to Cannon Beach to enjoy all the amenities it has to offer, but far enough away to feel like you've actually gotten away from it all. Our room was beautiful, immaculately clean and the attention to detail extraordinary. Our hosts were extremely helpful with recommendations and the breakfasts were delicious. My husband is still talking about the egg wontons! I would highly recommend to others and am looking forward to returning.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 September 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Ocean Point Inn & Spa and could not have been happier with our choice. The inn was located right on the beach at Arch Cape with viewing and walking distance (25 yards) to the beach. The views from the inn are amazing. Our hosts Bruce and Ron run a European style inn with a great morning breakfast to start our day. Our room was simple yet comfortable, clean, functional, and was nicely laid out. And the bed, I was still dreaming when I woke up.The bathroom has an over sized shower with rain shower heads and plenty of light. We lucked out having great weather for the two days we stayed which made it all the more enjoyable. Arch Cape is a very small town (more like a village) which is around 6 miles from Cannon Beach which has good restaurants and more site seeing. If you’re looking for a getaway I would consider Ocean Point Inn & Spa as a stopover, you won’t be disappointed.

Portland, Oregon, United States
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Amazing. My wife and I could not have been happier with our afternoon, night and morning spent at OPI. We had such a nice time that it's hard to imagine not making this a tradition for years to come. Everything, from the hospitality, the furnishings, the view, the beach, the fire the pizza, the breakfast, the weather, the whole thing. It was just incredible and far exceeded our expectations. Our one night stay at OPI was by far the highlight of an amazing anniversary weekend for my wife and I. Thank you sincerely for providing such a wonderful place and service.
Kris and Kate

Room Tip: There is no fitness room or pool, which is why I rated those average. We stayed in the middle room...
nyc
Reviewed 23 September 2013

highly recommend this small intimate boutique b&b. it is perfectly situated between cannon beach and manzinita, and everything from the decor, design, food and service was wonderful. to me, this place is done just right and perfect place to get away and relax, an oasis on the coast.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
#2 of 4 in Arch Cape
The Inn at Arch Cape
The Inn at Arch Cape
#3 of 4 in Arch Cape

Been to Ocean Point Inn & Spa? Share your experiences!