“Good food in a casual setting” 4 of 5 bubbles

Standing Stone Brewing Company
Ranked #7 of 153 Restaurants in Ashland
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Salinas, California
“Good food in a casual setting”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014

We have had many meals at Standing Stone and not been disappointed. The service is good, the environment lively and the food good and innovative.

Visited May 2014

Chico, California
“Good brewery in downtown Ashland”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014

We always go here whenever we go to Ashland. We really like the atmosphere and their food, and the fresh salmon tacos that were on special were good but small which is what we wanted for a light lunch. We like their sweet potato fries also. We have been there for lunch and dinner. We like some of their beers also. They have inside and outside seating. The service was very good.

Visited May 2014
Paso Robles, California
“Nothing Says Contentment like a Brewski”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

Great beer (disclaimer: any beer that isn't sour is good to/for me), decent food, reasonable prices, courteous staff, but somewhat relaxed service. Be sure to set a time deadline if you need to meet a curtain call else you’ll stand until intermission.

Visited April 2014
Ashland, Oregon
“Not My Style”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2014

Having grown up in Chicago, I was spoiled by all the great restaurants there. But I'm not in Chicago anymore. And that's a good thing. My wife and I moved to the Rogue Valley for good reasons and we are very happy here. Unfortunately we do not live in a perfect world, and I think it's safe to say that the restaurants choices in Southern Oregon are disappointing. Standing Stone Brewery is fairly representative of this description. Restaurants here tend to feature "natural" ingredients as a selling point. Which appeals to a lot of the area's residents. But I'd rather have food that tastes good, and I have eaten here several times and do not like the menu. I realize I'm from the Midwest and many people won't agree with me.But that's ok. Oh, don't bother looking for a good Chinese restaurant in Southern Oregon. There aren't any.

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Tom O
Olympia, Washington
“Less than it was a year ago”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014

We were seated near a door that kept blowing open, had to wait a long time for our order, several parties who entered after we did received their orders and were almost finished eating by the time were served. The food was OK as was the beer, not nearly as good as we remembered.

Visited April 2014

Been to Standing Stone Brewing Company? Share your experiences!