“Fresh and Inventive Lunch”
Review of Pangea

Pangea
Ranked #45 of 161 Restaurants in Ashland
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 28 July 2014

We have been here several times when visiting Ashland. The food is obviously made with fresh, high quality ingredients because the taste is so good. The service is friendly and fast. This time we had a ginger sweet potato soup that made you want to lick the bowl. We also had Squirrel Nut salad with lemon tahini dressing, an interesting mix of greens, nuts and seeds that the dressing went with perfectly. Also try the Rose Lemonade. Can't wait to go back when we are in town again.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

We were excited to try this place after reading about all the unique wrap options on the menu. We arrived on a Sunday for lunch. The place is on the small side. There was already a large party of 12 taking up 2 large tables in the middle of the restaurant. We were able to get a small table that seated the 3 of us. We made our selection and placed our order at the counter. The clerk was incredibly friendly and accommodating. I asked for the Indian Curry wrap without the curried aioli made with chicken. I also asked if I could have it hot. She suggested having hummus on it since I had opted not having aioli. What a great idea! This was delicious. I loved the Indian spiced chicken on this wrap. My husband ordered the Mushrooms Wild panini. Sandwich was tasty by his report. My daughter chose the "Hummus Wrapture" option which she enjoyed. Really loved this little place. Restaurant was pretty loud during our visit but after the large party departed it was much better. Would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Fast, tasty (make that delicious) and nutritious, Pangea is a perfect stop for a hearty lunch. My friend's panini was so good she wanted to go back the next day and get the same thing. My wrap was fabulous.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

Every time I am in Ashland, I stop at Pangea and have a meal. The food is fresh and healthy. Service is friendly and helpful. Love to sit and watch the people walk by in down town.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Googled vegetarian restaurants in Ashland and were convinced to exit off the I5. What a great surprise! Such a beautiful town with tremendous personality and what an outstanding lunch experience! Had an amazing veggie/tofu wrap and hubbie had a vegan panini which he claimed is the best he has ever had. Topped it off with rosé lemonaid! The cute cafe was empty when we arrived at 12.15 on Sunday, but 15 minutes later was packed! Great and friendly service and super clean place. Older building but lots of character. Well worth the stop.