“fun and safe!”

Noah's River Adventures
Ranked #2 of 16 Tours in Ashland
More attraction details
Owner description: Since 1974. Noah's River Adventures is Ashland, Oregon's premier rafting and year-round salmon and steelhead outfitter. Everything is provided and satisfaction is guaranteed. A trip for everyone, mild to wild. Specialists in family and group trips.
Reviewed 16 July 2013

the guides were friendly, knowledgable skilled, and safety concious. the trip was a great mix of relaxation and excitement. we did the half day trip but will do full day next time.

All reviews
"great fun"
in 18 reviews
"inflatable kayaks"
in 13 reviews
"highly recommend this trip"

Reviewed 14 July 2013

My family and I have been rafting with Noah's for 12 years, and it's always been a wonderful experience. The guides are always great, professional, and fun, and the overall service is also consistently good (especially the hummus at lunch). If cold beer made a return to the ending of the Upper Klamath trip, that'd be perfect.

Reviewed 14 July 2013

Took my daughter(15) & son(13) on the Upper Klamath one day trip & had the time of our lives. Its normally difficult to impress my teenage daughter but could tell she was well chuffed by the whole experience. Larry, our guide, was a very really cool because he left us feeling safe yet apprehensive at the same time.....loved his little stories & info on the local flora,fauna & landmarks we passed.Will be travelling down to Yosemite & San Franisco over the next few days & will definitely be thinking about swinging by for another trip on our way back up to seattle!!

Reviewed 13 July 2013

First time through a class IV rapid. Adrenaline was running, got wet, had fun, I want more! I'm going to go back and try the Klamath River trip. The description Larry, the guide, gave of the Klamath River trip sounded thrilling.

See more reviews
Reviewed 13 July 2013

Took the Intro to Whitewater on the Rogue River. I was apprehensive, having been rafting on the Lehigh River in Pennsyvania, in easier water but with no guides on the raft. This was more difficult water, but I felt completely safe with the guide on the raft, and had a wonderful time. Larry, the guide, gave clear instructions, and explained how the different sections worked and what to expect. He also knows the area quite well, and gave us information about the history and nature of the areas we drove through going to and from the river. I would highly recommend this trip, even for someone who has never done whitewater rafting - exciting, exhilirating, and safe.