“rock n' roll rafting”

Noah's River Adventures
Ranked #2 of 15 Tours in Ashland
More attraction details
Owner description: Since 1974. Noah's River Adventures is Ashland, Oregon's premier rafting and year-round salmon and steelhead outfitter. Everything is provided and satisfaction is guaranteed. A trip for everyone, mild to wild. Specialists in family and group trips.
New York City, New York
“rock n' roll rafting”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Couldn't have been better. Yeah, it costs a pretty penny to go White Water Rafting as we know, but doing it via Noah's was well worth it. I grew up rowing and love the water, but I'd never conquered rapids, and so went in with a smudge of trepidation I have to say (you've heard the stories, etc.), but after this experience, I'm ready to tackle other extreme sports that involve nature (skydiving, what have you). From the get-go, the team at Noah's aimed to please and ease. Our guides were cool, a great sense of humor all, and thoroughly confident and knowledgable of all things WWR related. Our river journey was like a guided tour of a bar by a charismatic bartender; witty jokes combined with know-how AND a thorough history lesson of the area. When it was all over I wanted to crush more rapids, but I was totally satisfied. The long day in the sun, excitement and filling lunch provided knocked me out on our way back and most of the following day. Since, I've relived each splash-filled moment perusing the pix taken by Noah's trusty photog, and cannot wait to do it all again. Kudos to Noah for delivering man. A highly recommended activity for the novice or sea worthy.

New York City, New York
“White Water Rafting: Just Do It!”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Went rafting today and had a blast! Every single thing about Noah's River Adventures from the first moment of making contact with Customer Service was first class. Their guides, their expertise in rafting, their knowledge of the area, their corny jokes (Shout out to Mac), their lunch and their overall commitment to making sure everyone on the trip had a SAFE and WONDERFUL time are all reasons why I would definitely recommend taking this trip! They make you wanna come back. So just do it. You won't be sorry; in fact, you will probably be writing a similar review afterwards just out of pure appreciation.

Thanks guys.

Lawrence

Portland, Oregon
“Beyond Excellent”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

The booking staff was SO helpful and with me every step of the way in getting an Upper Klamath trip together for 10 squirrelly adults, even when our trip date was unclear. Our guides Matt and Mac (and Parker, who led a group coming down with ours) were remarkable and gave confidence to even the most trepidatious members of our group. We all had a great time and felt excited, yet safe the whole way. The fantastic food was a bonus. The design and safety of the rafts has come a long way since my last raft trip 20+ years ago. Now they have cones for your feet that make it virtually impossible to fall out of the boat. Everyone in my raft went into the water at a safe spot at least once, though, for fun!

Portland, Oregon
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Epic day on the river”
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

What a great way to spend a day. Adrenaline, phenomenal whitewater, homemade food and fantastic staff. Noah's is committed to your enjoyment; top notch operation from soup to nuts.

Sparks, Nevada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“White Water Rafting with Grandson”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

This was my second trip with Noah's River Adventures. First one with granddaughter and this one was with my 11 year old grandson. Parker was our guide and we had a fantastic time. Our reservations went smoothly and upon returning to town our hotel was right by the freeway off ramp and the driver drop us right off at our hotel door. It was so much fun even for this 72 year old grandmother. I'm ready to try the all day venture. We did the half-day and I bet both grandkids would be willing to do the all day trip.