“ideal for off hours delicious baja mexican”
Review of Agave Taco - MOVED

Agave Taco
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: Agave has moved across the street to 5 Granite street. come see us at our bigger location
FORT COLLINS
“ideal for off hours delicious baja mexican”
Reviewed 31 August 2011

Agave serves super tasty,fresh food at reasonable prices-for the quality. salad was tops,soup a bit too chili-hot for our taste,but delicious. fish tacos excellent. service is terribly slow at lunch hour-apparently call in take outs take priority and that is a foolish way to treat walk ins buying beer,etc with their food. But if you want an early dinner, light mid afternoon snack, this is a fine choice.

Redmond, Washington
“Busy place, good food”
Reviewed 21 August 2011

They make a nice fish taco here, and the Sopa de Lima is good too. The staff is friendly and the food comes out pretty fast. In the past we had a bitter, strong margarita, but this time they were good. Our favorite is the chips and guacamole.

If it's busy, you might want to get on the list, as the tables turn over fast.

Ashland, Oregon
“Delicious, cheap, prime people-watching real estate”
Reviewed 19 August 2011

Ever had a lobster taco? How about a winter squash & portabella tamale? Vegetarian Pozole? Agave has these plus all your classic standby's, like carnitas, carne asada, ceviche and - a favourite snacks-on - chilaquiles!

Highly respectable maggies (served in cafeteria glasses - too funny!) and housemade tortillas, tacos under three bucks (seriously!), coconut ice cream and chocolate kahlua puddle cake - and prime people-watching outdoor seating. What else could you ask for on a weekday afternoon?

Seattle, Washington
“Great food at great prices.”
Reviewed 3 August 2011

The tacos are spectacular. It's a small place and can be noisy, but the food is terrific. The margaritas were good, not great. Definitely worth it if you're hungry for cheap fast food thats really good. Not a place to linger for hours...

Sacramento, California
“AGAVE-Never again.”
Reviewed 20 July 2011

Fresh, only slightly tasty food= 6---GET IT TO GO if you get it.
Service= negative 1---major lack
I had:
1. Guac- bland, only slightly tasty, pretty with spikes of tortillas…waste of time.
2. Cabbage Salad- no taste until I added green/red sauce and bottled hot sauce.
3. Carnitas taco- VERY disappointing…like a tapa, very small. Tortilla was cut with a large cookie cutter.

VERY LONG WAIT:
I was given MANY excuses; "we got slammed"--I saw no one arrive. "we mash the avocados to order"--does that take 25 minutes?…
I spoke with two local people sitting outside. I heard them tell their friends who walked by, "DO NOT eat here, the service sucks". They told me: their dish was not cooked well, sent back and took forever to return. I thought it was only my experience. It was not. It appears to be standard fare.
I ate here due to positive on-line reviews.
I WILL NEVER EAT HERE AGAIN.
Given the reviews…I expected much better. I was very disappointed.

• Visited July 2011