“"Don't miss this little gem"”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Agave Taco - MOVED

Agave Taco
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine, Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Agave has moved across the street to 5 Granite street. come see us at our bigger location
Redwood City, California
“"Don't miss this little gem"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

We always try to find time to eat at Agave when in Ashland. Usually it's just a matter of whether we can get a table. We were very lucky on this particular Friday evening. We started our meal by sharing the chips with guacamole. I love the chips which are very fresh and so light. Not at all salty. Their salsa is also very tasty. I also had a carne asada taco plus a pork tamale with red chile sauce. Oh so delicious! My daughter had the Pescado andrejo-sautéed fish taco plus a winter squash and portobello mushroom tamale! Amazing as well. My husband had the carnitas taco and chicken tamale with green chile sauce. Our dishes were so tasty! I love coming here! We ended by sharing a kahlua puddle cake and the coconut ice cream. A really lovely dinner. I will always plan to come back. Don't miss this little gem. It is a very small place so plan accordingly.

1 Thank Bernadette G

San Francisco, California
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

Agave has been a great discovery with very fresh ingredients and a fun menu. The portions are small enough so that you can order more than one item. That's a good thing since they all sound so good (and taste great too)!

1 Thank GoHappily
Oregon
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

Be sure to have their guacamole and chips. Their chips are homemade and outstanding, thin and crisp. They make a flower shape with them in the guacamole.
My husband had their margarita. We had just come from California where he had had margaritas in lots of places. He said the margarita at Agave Taco was clearly the best.

I ordered two tacos… would have been fine with one, but who can choose?

1 Thank wandering1Oregon
Portland, Oregon
“Delicious Mexican Food Gluten Free Friendly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014

Get there early because this restaurant has very few tables and quite the steady crowd of people coming and going. I had a delicious grilled fish taco and green chile and cheese tamale. The tortillas were freshly made corn and for once I did not have to worry about Gluten since ingredients were well stated and corn based. My husband had the breaded fish taco (non GF) and same green chile/cheese tamale that he thought both items were excellent. We shared a chips and guacamole plate to start that was also tasty. Only draw back is that because of the crowds wait staff is not as attentive and can be challenging to get water refilled. Highly recommend, you may just want to come back several times on your trip.

• Visited July 2014
Ashland, Oregon
“Great food and drinks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014

Carne asada tacos, made fresh to order guacamole and chips, cheese and green chili tamale, and margaritas are by far my favorites! Small portions make it easy to mix and match.. definitely recommend this place

Visited June 2014