“YUMMY”
Review of Munchies Restaurant & Bakery - CLOSED

Munchies Restaurant & Bakery
Cuisines: American
Description: Restaurant, Bakery, Diner, Irish Food, American Food, Hamburgers, Salads,
Reviewed 20 November 2012

Very very good food. family run and it shows. Great service and great food . Go there every time I can

Reviewed 16 November 2012

Underground location makes for interesting atmosphere. Good food, with extra large dessert servings! Nice place to stop while visiting Ashland.

Reviewed 26 October 2012

My husband and I came for breakfast, and we were happy that we did not have to wait. The service was a TAD slow, but nothing to overly complain about.

I ordered the raisin bread french toast. It was just "ok". It is made with wheat bread, so it was rather bland. It needed another depth of flavor, for sure.

My husband ordered the red potatoes with the sausage gravy. I ended up eating half of it. He ordered the small portion, and it was plenty. The potatoes were cooked very well, flavorful and a nice touch with fresh green onions. I wish I could have ordered it - if we go back, next time I would get the red potatoes with cheese and green onions.

Reviewed 15 October 2012

Munchies never disappoints. Large portions, excellent service, and outstanding food. We were in a rush to make a play and after explaining the situations, they made it happen. Thanks again, we will continue to stop everytime in Ashland.

Reviewed 13 October 2012

So far, in more than 10 years, we've never gotten a bad meal or poor service. Only problem may come when we can no longer totter down the stairs