“Sadly, out of business...”
Review of Munchies Restaurant & Bakery - CLOSED

Munchies Restaurant & Bakery
Cuisines: American
Description: Restaurant, Bakery, Diner, Irish Food, American Food, Hamburgers, Salads,
Reviewed 6 May 2013

The word we got was that Munchies is history. The bakery/cafe next door is expanding into their space.
While I am sure the bakery is wonderful, too, we will miss Munchies! It was one of our favorite places.

Reviewed 15 March 2013

In early March we headed to Munchies for one of their fabulous breakfasts and found the establishment closed and the signage gone. Hope they were just remodeling or on vacation because that is a huge loss for downtown Ashland. It was always our go to place when we visited Ashland.

Reviewed 25 February 2013

My first visit to Munchies was back in 1986 when I was a teenager in high school. We had taken a field trip to the Oregon Shakespeare Festival and had lunch here one day. The place stuck with me for twenty years. In 2012 on a visit with my teenagers, I just had to bring them to Munchies for lunch. The place hadn't really changed, and the food was as delicious as I remembered it. The portions were just as I remembered too. BIG. I had thought it might have been the exaggeration of an old memory, but nope...the food was just as good and plentiful as I remembered it to be. The locations is great and the prices are reflective of the great food you are served. The service was not over the top great, but definitely good enough to not warrant a bad review.

Reviewed 16 January 2013

Munchies offers a hip all ages welcome atmosphere. Located on the plaza downstairs. Very dark, but that is okay because the great lunch entrees, and delicious soups are worth it.
I have visited this establishment several times. Servers are great about brewing a fresh pot of coffee if the other stuff has been hanging around for a while.
FYI..steep staircase down to the cafe can be difficult or impossible for elderly. During summer months, they have dining out back on the patio. Well lit and level...that is my choice.

Reviewed 20 November 2012

Very very good food. family run and it shows. Great service and great food . Go there every time I can