“A Fantastic Float”

US$89.00*
and up
Half-Day Rogue River Rafting
More attraction details
Owner description: Indigo Creek Outfitters is a rafting, tour, and adventure vacation company based in Ashland, Oregon. We specialize in running half day and full day whitewater rafting trips on Southern Oregon's beautiful Rogue and Klamath Rivers, leading fun and interactive tours of our local breweries and eateries, and leading multi-day "River Journeys" down the famous Wild & Scenic Rogue River. We are professional, family-friendly, and enthusiastic to share the Indigo Creek experience.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 5 July 2014

I can't say enough about my day float down the Rogue River with Indigo Creek Outfitters. From start to finish, it was a positive experience. I am very new to rafting but felt comfortable the whole time. The kind folks at the shop in Ashland get you ready to roll and then you're off. The guides are funny and experienced. The sights and sounds are breathtaking. The thrills are just around every corner, but you'll be ready for them. And when it's all said and done, the skillful photographer will have a great presentation of photographs to show. If you get the chance, go rafting -- and do it with Indigo Creek Outfitters.

All reviews
"awesome experience"
"super fun"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Great day on the upper Klamath with Nick of Indigo Creek. Have been rafting for almost 30 years in West Virginia, Grand Canyon, Colorado and, now, Oregon and can see why Indigo Creek was voted best outfitter in Southern Oregon Magazine's 2014 reader's poll. Every facet if the experience was perfectly and professionally handled from making the reservation, through getting geared up at the shop to the actual trip. Nick is great, experienced guide who hit every wave while being entertaining, accommodating, and informative. My only, very minor, critique is the "organic breakfast" turning out to be bagels, lox and cream cheese. These were good, mind you, but my wife and I are foodies and that isn't what comes to our minds when we hear "organic breakfast." But, hey, this is rafting, not the Food Network! We will definitely be back to Indigo Creek, hopefully for an extended Rogue River trip as well as the Klamath. Very fun river.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

We wanted to end our Oregon vacation rafting the Upper Klamath. Sent an email to Indigo with some specific questions we had regarding their various trips. Was impressed that Will (owner) responded to our email promptly and followed up with voice-mail. Checked out other outfitter's websites describing the U.K. trip and it seemed vaguely familiar. Decided to try out Indigo since we've gone with a different rafting company on a couple of other trips. So glad we did! Once on the river we realized it was indeed the same trip we did a few years ago with the other company. However, this trip with Indigo was far more exciting, interesting, educational, and fun!!

Both Frank (driver) and Nick (rafting guide) were very professional, passionate about the great outdoors, knowledgeable, helpful and accommodating We really appreciated Nick, a very seasoned and experienced rafting guide, taking time prior to the more challenging class 4 rapids to walk us through his plan on how best to "attack" the rapids. Nick clearly knows the area, types of wildlife, and accurately "reads" the river. We shared a lot of laughs & joking but always felt completely safe in his capable hands. Enjoyed great conversation with Frank & Nick on the van ride to & fro...felt like we were old friends!

If you're looking for a fun & memorable time we would highly recommend Indigo! We're already thinking about a multi-day trip with them for our next vacation!!

Reviewed 23 June 2014

For any whitewater enthusiast, the Upper Klamath run is a must see. Beautiful river canyon and exciting rapids make for a 'top ten' on my list. Indigo Creek was professional AND fun, something you don't often see with every outfitter. Everything was done with concern for the customer - and making sure we all had a good time. There were varying levels of experience for the customers, but our guide, Nick, made it comfortable and exciting for everyone. Top notch service!

See more reviews
Reviewed 22 June 2014

I had the pleasure to raft the Upper Klamath all day yesterday for the first time ever. Although I have been on the Rogue River a number of times, never had I been on this body of water and I was ecstatic to finally make it happen. My guide, Nick, made everyone feel extremely safe and comfortable with whatever they wanted to contribute. You could surf the water or put your paddle aside, no pressure either way. There was a spread of munchies for breakfast before the ride to put in, then after the first awesome rapids we pulled over for an even better lunch. I cannot wait to go on my next trip with this company, which will hopefully be the wine paired rafting! This river trip with Indigo was my second with them, as we went on their Medford brew tour in April. Will is more than getting it down, way to go local entrepreneur, rafting extraordinaire, awesome fly-fisher, gentle fellow, and all around likable guy.