Driving down to California from Vancouver BC, glad we chose this hotel for an overnight stay to break up the journey.
Despite being by the highway, was very quiet room.
I loved the setting of the hotel, surrounding fields and mountains, even woke up early to watch the sun rise over the hills behind the hotel.
Amelia at the front desk was brilliant with a welcoming check in.
Recommend stopping here in Ashland as opposed to busy Medford; plus you're only 10 miles from the Californian border.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites in Ashland is the gateway to your Oregon adventure. Our hotel features a warm, elegant environment. Conveniently placed near all of Ashland's attractions including Southern Oregon University, you will be sure to make your stay a yearly tradition whether you are attending the Oregon Shakespeare Festival events or skiing at Mt. Ashland. The Holiday Inn Express features complimentary Continental breakfast and free local phone calls. Visit Ashland, and Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites. The Holiday Inn Express & Suites is located just 12 miles south of Medford, Oregon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Ashland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Ashland Hotel Ashland
- Holiday Inn Ashland
- Ashland Holiday Inn Express