Our trip through Oregon taught us that all hotels are expensive, even in late September, and this was a perfect example. Over $150 for a Friday night stay for two. The room was large and comfortable on the ground floor, with easy access to the parking lot, front desk, breakfast area and guest laundry. Very high ceiling in our room, making it feel even more expansive. But it did have the typical configuration of sink/toilet/shower all together, which limits the flexible use of the bathroom. Bed and pillows were full size and comfy -- none of those funky half-size pillows! And the hotel was close to restaurants and grocery stores and gas stations, so very convenient. Very generous hot breakfast with fresh fruit, juices, yogurts, etc. If you left hungry it was your decision! Our experience was very pleasant, but the price was too much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites in Ashland is the gateway to your Oregon adventure. Our hotel features a warm, elegant environment. Conveniently placed near all of Ashland's attractions including Southern Oregon University, you will be sure to make your stay a yearly tradition whether you are attending the Oregon Shakespeare Festival events or skiing at Mt. Ashland. The Holiday Inn Express features complimentary Continental breakfast and free local phone calls. Visit Ashland, and Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites. The Holiday Inn Express & Suites is located just 12 miles south of Medford, Oregon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Ashland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Ashland Hotel Ashland
- Holiday Inn Ashland
- Ashland Holiday Inn Express