My wife and adult daughter stayed here when we were in Ashland to see a play. We got a King bed "suite", which is a large room with a separate kitchenette. We didn't use the kitchen, but the rollaway bed fit in there nicely, giving our daughter a little privacy.
The hotel is fairly new, the room was large and very quiet, even though the hotel is right next to the freeway.
The continental breakfast included many hot items, and was constantly restocked.
The staff were friendly and accomodating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites in Ashland is the gateway to your Oregon adventure. Our hotel features a warm, elegant environment. Conveniently placed near all of Ashland's attractions including Southern Oregon University, you will be sure to make your stay a yearly tradition whether you are attending the Oregon Shakespeare Festival events or skiing at Mt. Ashland. The Holiday Inn Express features complimentary Continental breakfast and free local phone calls. Visit Ashland, and Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites. The Holiday Inn Express & Suites is located just 12 miles south of Medford, Oregon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo and IHG so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Ashland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Ashland Hotel Ashland
- Holiday Inn Ashland
- Ashland Holiday Inn Express