“Really love this place”

Cuisines: Asian
Ashland, Oregon
“Really love this place”
Reviewed 19 November 2013

I went in with my sister and got a delicious strawberry cheesecake crepe. I think it was under $7 and it was one of the best desserts I've ever had. They have all kinds of crepes that they make fresh, including dinner and lunch kinds. I love that this place is here in town!

Visited June 2013

Central Oregon, Oregon
“Thai crepe and bubble tea!”
Reviewed 29 September 2012

Coming from the SF Bay area I know bubble tea and this was a refreshing change. They recommend blending the drink and stirring in the large tapioca which was fun! Many flavors and additions to choose from.
My daughter and I had seen a listing for a Thai crepe in a local advertisement so I had to try it. Really good - chicken, lettuce, basil, all wrapped up in a cone shape to eat with your hands!
Has indoor and outdoor seating. Located down the street from Southern Oregon University. I would love to go back again!

• Visited September 2012
Talent, Oregon, United States
“Tasty, Fun and Friendly!”
Reviewed 13 April 2012

We take everyone from our friends to our family to this awesome place!
Delicious taste, Amazing presentation and some of the best Customer Service from Som and his lovely Wife! I have always had fresh tapioca, the decor is outstanding!
May I suggest you try a Champagne bubble tea and a Smurf Crepe? YAY! Delightfully delighted.
P.S. I think the spring rolls count as a "raw" food! Yippee for Rawfoodies!

• Visited April 2012
Kula, Hawaii
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Simply Yummy!”
Reviewed 28 October 2011

If you've never had a bubble tea, you have to try one at least once. Slushie cups of fruity goodness filled with chewy balls of tapioca! And their crepes are to die for! I love the breakfast crepe and my daughter loves the thai chicken (I think that's what it's called) crepe.

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank Manja5
“Bubble Tea!!!”
Reviewed 21 September 2011

I love this place due to its location next to Southern Oregon University. I had never tried bubble tea before and the owner was happy to recommend a great flavor combo! The crepes come in sweet ( ice cream and various toppings) and savory (sandwich style ingredients) plus you can make up your own flavor combos!! Price is average for Ashland but and crepe and drink run you about $8. Only downside is the high school lunch rush.

3 Thank roadfoodie8