“My Neighborhood Pub”

Price range: US$8 - US$15
Cuisines: Bar, Pub, American, Irish
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Seating
Description: Serving a full lunch and dinner menu with a long list of awesome bar food, Paddy's set of choices are some of the tastiest you can find at the best prices. From our Corned Beef to our Bleu Cheese Bacon Burger, you can expect perfection to accompany our lineup of spirits and brews. Hamburgers, steaks, seafood, stew and veggies, Paddy Brannan's Irish Pub carries a wide range of hearty dining for all types and tastes. Sports are a livelihood at Paddy Brannan's and we display them on one of our huge HD flat screen TVs, always showing the best sports games. Beer specials on big game days are always waiting for you and spicy wings are never ending.
Ashland, Oregon
“My Neighborhood Pub”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2013

Well, not really as I live about a mile from this pub, located pretty close to downtown and above the boulevard - but it is certainly where I choose to go when I want to go to a friendly, comfortable spot.

Drinks are good, with a nice selection of local craft beers and service at the bar is good too. Prices are reasonable and there are locals specials. You'll often find a family crowding around one of the tables, and someone scribbling into a notebook in a corner. There's board games and books if you want to hang out for a while. I agree with some of the reviewers that report the place as more bar than restaurant, but the food isn't bad, just not stellar.

What I LOVE about this place is the music. It's part of the Ashland scene of course, finding random performances in unexpected places, but at Paddy Brannon's you can count on music almost every night of the week, often as early as 6p. Fiddlers, banjos, percussion - just wonderful foot stompin' music and I LOVE IT!

• Visited July 2013

San Rafael, California
“More bar than restaurant? Disappointment.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2013

I love Irish pubs! And was happy to find this one in Ashland. Unfortunately, the experience was a big disappointment. After sitting down to a table that had not been wiped down properly, the bar tender/server brought out the menu that had a small but respectable selection of Irish pub food favorites. Unfortunately, when my friends and I ordered, they were either out of certain items or the items required a 1 hour cook time. When we did receive our food the Irish Stew and Shepherd’s Pie were so heavily spiced (with pepper) they were barely edible. I probably think this place is more of a bar than a restaurant. I didn’t feel that the personnel present cared whether we were there or not and the bathrooms needed a good cleaning and restocking. Hopefully, it was just a bad night.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank norcal_traveler_415
Ashland, Oregon, United States
“We love this place!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 November 2012

We love it so much we had our wedding rehearsal dinner here! It was a blast and Tysin, the owner, made the night seamless!! The staff is friendly, and The food is tasty!! Both the Bangers and Mash and the Shepherd's pie are top notch! Even the late night bar menu has some winners (mmmm Cajun Tots!!) The place is tiny, so call ahead if you have a large party.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank MrsAmberMarino
Astoria, Oregon, United States
“A great little Pub!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2012

Four of us went on a Saturday night, they had a booth available and college football on the TV's. They also had two gentleman playing Irish music! We ordered food, shepherds pie, bangers and mash, fish and chips, and a chicken pot pie! Great comfort food! Local beer on tap and a nice whiskey list too. The staff was very friendly, we really enjoyed our evening!

• Visited November 2012
Brightwood, Oregon, United States
“Delightful!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 October 2012

We visited on a Saturday afternoon before our dinner reservations (and returned after dinner!) The atmosphere, warmth, service, musical entertainment and ale couldn't have been better. Will make a visit to Paddy's a must for return visits.

Visited October 2012

Been to Paddy Brannans Irish Pub? Share your experiences!