“We have a new favorite hotel in Ashland!”

Plaza Inn & Suites at Ashland Creek
Ranked #6 of 19 Hotels in Ashland
Eugene, Oregon
“We have a new favorite hotel in Ashland!”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Just perfect for our three day getaway! We wanted something close to downtown so we could walk everywhere, thinking we might have to endure some noise - not so! Perfectly quiet,and the babbling creek was a lovely surprise. The decor was charming without being cluttered, the staff was warm and helpful without hovering, and breakfast and treats were just wonderful! We slept like babies and can't wait to come back in the fall!

Room Tip: We thought the hot tub room was well worth it!
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Margo S

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (97)
British Columbia, Canada
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Ashland is a gorgeous town. This hotel markets itself between the chains and the inns. Very nice staff, well appointed rooms, but lacks the charm of the inns that dot the town. I am still glad we stayed there, it served our purpose, but on another vacation I would choose one of the inns or bed and breakfasts. They do offer snacks and breakfast, but closer to the industrial foods of the chains. Can't beat the staff though. Friendly and helpful beyond expectations.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank MEAK
Reviewed 13 April 2014

I wanted to celebrate my girlfriends birthday but I also wanted to propose. Darby went above and beyond to make our night memorable! With flowers and candles chocolate truffles and strawberries along with wine and rose pedals. A fantastic dinner at larks. Darby and her staff made this night a night to remember. 5 stars all across the board.

• Stayed April 2014
Ashland, Oregon
Reviewed 28 March 2014

This was the most amazing experience I have had yet. Travel in general is just stressful, even if everything is in line. Not with them, these people went above and beyond. I am currently stationed in Japan with the military and get 2 weeks once, maybe twice a year to visit my partner. After being together almost 4 years, it was time for me to pop the big question. However, I was on a carrier in the middle of the ocean and only had email when I was trying to plan the big day. All I had to do was tell the people at the Plaza Inn my story and they showed me every possible way to make my time home unforgettable and affordable. They made a reservation asking nothing of me except my name and a date.how often does a hotel just ask for that? they did that so I didn't have to provide my private information over email. They then went above that and offered me special packages around town. I did NOTHING people, NOTHING!! These folks did all the leg work and asked for nothing from me. I stepped off the plane from japan to oregon with a full outlined layout that they emailed me and all I had to do was proceed with the plans. I got a package with a dinner voucher (one shared appetizer,2 entrees, and a shared dessert included on voucher), a spa voucher (30 minute jacuzzi bath, warm neck and feet wraps, and 45 minutes massages for the both of us), and a voucher for staying at their hotel. Not to mention, when I came to the counter to check in, they complimentarily upgraded me to the best possible room they had available so that the night I proposed was more then perfect! I could have never afforded that kind of room on my own. I mean they even had a pillow menu people! 4 different kinds of the most amazing pillows to fit your needs. Not to mention their continental breakfast is at 7! No more of that 5-7 BS i'm talking 7-10 with omelets, sausage, and fresh salsa. Not just old pastries and bagels. Also I have the option of coming downstairs from 10-midnight if I want cookies or PB&J sandwiches with milk! This trip was above and beyond what I could have done on my own. I recommend this place with everything I have! I cant wait to come back! I hope you choose them because they are very well worth it! P.S they work really hard to conserve water and keep everything pristinely clean!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Vancouver, Washington
Reviewed 3 March 2014 via mobile

We stayed 1 night in a King room. Room was nice, large and comfortable. However, for $200 a night I expect real glasses not plastic and styrofoam cups. Also the heater/air conditioner was under the window and noisy. The breakfast was on par with Hotels that charge half the price. Bottom line, we will stay at a B & B in Ashland from now on. Much better value and you meet interesting people.

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Linda B
Davis
Reviewed 24 February 2014

Highly recommended: we stayed in an executive creekside king-bed room for three nights. I was particularly impressed with the cleanliness of the facility and with the amazing friendliness and helpfulness of the staff. The hot breakfast was much more than a typical "Continental" breakfast (eggs, bacon, sausage, oatmeal, etc). The snacks provided during the day were welcome as was the ready supply of coffee in the fireplaced lobby. It should be added that the hotel is in a fantastic location. Walk out the lower level creekside door and you are 1 minute from Beasys on the Creek, the Caldera Tap House, the Creekside Bistro Pizza place--and exactly 2 minutes from downtown. The Shakespeare Festival theaters are a 5 minute walk!

Room Tip: I would choose a creekside room on an upper floor.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank George R
Mount Shasta, California
Reviewed 21 February 2014

I couldn't believe what an incredible hotel this is right off the main street in Ashland behind the Best Western. It is a short walk to everything in town and the amenities and comfort cannot be beat! They even have a pillow menu with a variety of ultra comfortable pillows to choose from, a great breakfast, a real breakfast not just old danish and bad cereal like so many places. Everything is top of the line, the service is incredible and the people that work here are so helpful and nice that it really feels like a home away from home. I don't usually gush about hotels but my husband and I were absolutely blown away by this place. We will stay again and again. There is also a restaurant that delivers the best food in town. They have evening snacks and a late night snack, all high quality stuff. Two levels of covered parking, a fireplace in the lobby....just too cool to miss. Like I said my family and I will be staying here whenever we are in the area.

Room Tip: there are some rooms with a balcony that really adds to the experience. Some overlooking the creek...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business