“Very good food and value”

El Paraiso Mexican Cuisine
Ranked #47 of 162 Restaurants in Ashland
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 1 December 2013

Staying nearby, we decided to dine close to the hotel. We tried a new brewery restaurant up the street which was crowded, so we ventured back towards the hotel, and I thought why not try this place. I am so glad we stopped. The place is an absolute gem, from its interior decor, to the friendly staff, and the delicious salsa and chips before the meal. My wife had the Mexican pizza, and I had Fajitas, both of which were served in such generous portions we could not finish.

Reviewed 21 November 2013

Found this happy little restaurant in Ashland, Oregon. Very friendly staff, excellent mexican cuisine, good size portions, great drinks AND Mondays is $3.50 margaritas! Yeah!

Reviewed 19 October 2013

Eating in downtown Ashland can be problematic with the crowds before the theater. We found this Mexican restaurant to be a great alternative. Easy to park and good food. Service can be a bit slow but when we told them we needed to get to the theater, they really tried to accomodate us.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

I've stopped here a couple of times now on my way home from Ashland to Klamath Falls, Oregon. It is conveniently located just east and south of the southern access from Interstate 5 to Ashland. On both occasions I have eaten a very filling lunch in an equally relaxing environment just prior to hitting the winding mountain roads between Ashland and Klamath Falls. The service at El Paraiso is extremely friendly and efficient, making the dining experience all the more pleasant and satisfying. I plan to stop by El Paraiso as much as much as possible from now on during my trips to and from Ashland.

Reviewed 13 September 2013 via mobile

My wife and enjoyed an excellent meal tonight at El Paraiso. The facility is quite attractive, beautiful tile floors, attractive ceiling designs and comfortable booths. The service was excellent from our server to a young woman who moves around the room just to check up and assure every has what they need and are happy and finally to the owner who is very friendly and eager to see you have a great meal. Both my wife and I were very happy with our meals. I am very fond of Arrose con pollo & it was the best I have ever had. Great place to dine.