The Palm
Bard's Inn(Ashland)(Great Value!)
US$116
Ashland Hills Hotel & Suites(Ashland)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$116
Best Western Windsor Inn(Ashland)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$105
Comfort Inn & Suites Ashland(Ashland)(Great Value!)
US$95
ComfortInn
Green Springs Inn(Ashland)(Great Value!)
US$101
Plaza Inn & Suites at Ashland Creek(Ashland)(Great Value!)
US$176
US$127
Timbers Motel(Ashland)
US$72
US$65
Travelocity
Ashland Springs Hotel(Ashland)(Great Value!)
US$176
Stratford Inn(Ashland)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$133
Hotwire.com
All reviewsmorning glorysaltwater poolgrounds are beautifulmotor innsunrise suitelittle touchesqueen bedsmall kitchenthe cottageswe've stayedcoffee makersouthern oregon universitylove this placedowntown areashort drivesitting arearoad trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 September 2013

We stayed here at the end of July and absolutely loved this place! Unfortunately, because of the fires, we had to cut our stay short, but we will back and we will definitely stay here.
The property is a beautifully restored old (50's) cottage/motel. The rooms are clean, updated as needed, quiet, and the place is very relaxing, with a nice garden that was right outside our room, very peaceful and beautiful. They have a pool but we did not use it. The kitchenette in the room has everything you need. Staff was nice, pleasant and very helpful. It is within walking distance to the main shops and the festival. A very quaint and charming place with character that you just don't get from those big, modern hotels.

Room Tip: The corner rooms near the garden are nice because the garden is right outside, and makes a perfect happy hour setting.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CindyFx
Reviewed 27 August 2013

I recently made reservations and The Columbia was booked for one of my two nights so they suggested staying in their sister property the Palm. It was more expensive but I thought it would be fine based on the reviews and also because it could be transferred back to The Columbia if a room opened-- eliminating the need to change hotels each day.

Yes, they immediately take the nightly charge from your credit card. But when the air quality in Ashland due to fires necessitated me changing my plans. They not only took the $25 processing fee to cancel my one night at the Columbia but also from The Palm reservation so it cost me $50 to cancel my trip which was booked as one reservation because they "counted it as two rooms".

Customer service sharks!

Cancellation Policy: Your deposit confirms your reservation. Should your plans change and you need to cancel or shorten your stay, you will want to let us know at least 2 weeks in advance. With sufficient notice, we can refund your deposit, or change your reservation, for a $25.00 processing fee per room. In the unlikely event that a reservation is cancelled giving us less than 2 weeks notice, the hotel retains the deposit.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
10  Thank Caryl S
inventure, General Manager at The Palm, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2013

Thank you for allowing us to address your concern. We understand that you never stayed with us, and we hope that you do return and try us in the future. Due to the air quality, we did of course waive all cancellation fees for any smoke related cancellation the week of the fire. When we refunded your credit card the deposits you had paid, it was less a small processing fee to cover the banking and credit fees associated with accepting your reservations and then refunding them. The real winners are Visa, MasterCard, and the merchant banks that act as middlemen in the transactions. Again, thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 23 August 2013

Great place with beautiful gardens and comfy..not overly done rooms. Well suited for relaxation between OSF plays. I don't see the value of pricey cabanas by the pool, but some may prefer. At least the pool can be enjoyed by anyone, at no cost.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 August 2013

Although it was not inexpensive, it was worth it! The property is a beautifully restored older highway cottage/motel. Despite being on the main road, the rooms are quiet and the place relaxing and beautiful. The pool is small, but excellent. The kitchenette has everything you would need short of preparing a full course meal. Staff could not have been more helpful and the grounds and rooms are beautiful. Walking distance to the festival if you're a walker (15 minutes.) The cottages & property are decorated in the manner of a high end hotel, with the chram of a small cottage.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 August 2013

If I am going to Ashland during the hot summer time, I always stay here. I would prefer an experience that is not "cookie cutter" when I travel. Since the last time I stayed, they updated the pool area and I rented a poolside cabana for 1 day of my stay to have the whole "updated" pool experience. The rooms are super clean, updated without losing the old motor inn feel, and have all the basic amenities. The real reason to stay here is that the grounds are beautiful, have lovely grassy areas with seating and a small but beautiful pool area. Everything is kept up very well and staff are very helpful and friendly. On the down side, this place is no bargain. You are paying top dollar for the charm and location, however everything in Ashland is expensive in the summer and this place is priced accordingly.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends