“Tasty basic Thai”

Anya's Thai Bistro
Ranked #81 of 166 Restaurants in Ashland
Price range: US$8 - US$13
Cuisines: Thai
Description: We are in the Underground marketplace in Ashland at the corner of Third and Main St.
Reviewed 7 September 2013 via mobile

This restaurant is a pleasant five block walk from the plaza and downstairs off of Main Street, so easy to miss for the casual tourist (the entrance is level in off of Third Street with a few stairs). The walk is worthwhile. The food is authentic and tasty, with spice definitely included. Anya does the cooking and husband Todd serves it up. If you want a simple but delicious meal, and enjoy spicy Thai, this is a good choice.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

We enjoyed several appetizers there and all the food was great! the service was wonderful and the atmosphere was really nice.

Reviewed 27 August 2013

We live in St Johns, in Portland, where Anya had a food cart a few years ago, serving some of our favorite Thai. We were thrilled to stumble across her new space in Ashland and to see her doing well. We had our standbys: Drunken Noodles for me and Pineapple Chicken Curry for my wife, and they were just as good as we remembered. Todd and Anya were as friendly as ever, and it was great to be able to sit and eat with a roof over our heads for a change. Can't wait to go back next time we're in town.

1  Thank JoeTPortland
Reviewed 27 May 2013

This is a required stop when traveling through Ashland. I've only tried their buffet so I can't rate their menu items.

Fresh, clean and yummy. They work hard to keep the food coming and keep the buffet dishes full. I loved the candied carrots and of course the naan. If you don't have time to sit, you can order to-go and try to fit as much as possible in the take-out container.

I highly recommend.

Reviewed 5 April 2013

Finally Thai in Ashland! The food is delicious, affordable, yummers! Really good phad Thai and green curry! Amazing comfort food. The location is super strange, but I'm happy they found a hopefully affordable start up spot. We just get it to go and love it!

Been to Anya's Thai Bistro? Share your experiences!