“Solid, family-style food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 7 January 2014

This restaurant reminds me of my experiences with family-style mexican restaurants in CA, which I miss from time to time, since I moved to OR. It's not fancy but it's comfortable and the food is solidly good. The meat has been slow cooked in good spices and shredded (a pet peeve of mine when it's done otherwise further north). Everyone was friendly and the service was quick and efficient. The alcohol was perhaps a little on the expensive side but on the whole, a good experience.

Reviewed 6 December 2013

Been here about a half dozen times since they've opened and I haven't been disappointed yet. I'd highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 25 November 2013 via mobile

To be frank I think this place is over priced and over-rated. I think my son's cheese quesidilla was $5!! All the food seemed expensive for what you were getting, but I so have to say the salsas were quite good.

Reviewed 22 October 2013 via mobile

We stopped here for lunch on our way home to Klamath Falls and this place is amazing. My wife and I walked in here for the first time, not knowing what to expect. The two young lady's nicely welcomed us. They were very kind, explained the process,walked us though the line (smiling all the time). We wanted to sample the meets and she said "absolutely" with a smile in other places you hear sorry we don't do that. Seriously their staff and food is AMAZING.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

Wow.. This place is amazing. The the colors, the decoration is very wonderful. The food is fenomenal. I could really taste the fresh tomatillos in their green salsa. The steak was perfect super delicious. I loved that they had beers on tap! The staff is amazing. They make you feel like family very loving and caring and satisfy your needs. I truly recommend this place.