“A perfect day!”
Review of Bravo Outings

Bravo Outings
Ranked #4 of 16 Tours in Ashland
More attraction details
Owner description: Southern Oregon's premier transportation, personal concierge and custom tour service.
Reviewed 16 August 2013

Tracy provided a group of 9 of us with an absolute wonderful day of wine tasting! I don't think there was anything that could have made it better.

The van was comfortable with a cranking A/C and nice stereo (which she took requests for!). She had cold water (much needed by the third winery, a well thought out addition) and super cute and super functional wine charms to keep track of glasses. At Kriselle she walked our glasses in, and back out for each taste so we could enjoy the gorgeous view under misters on their shaded patio. She kept track of time for us so that we didn't miss out on our third winery (without her, we would have). We NEVER felt rushed though.

Tracy made our day absolutely perfect and I can hardly wait to plan our next trip! It was so fun to be so well taken care of, not have to worry about driving and be able to travel with all our friends (I think she has seating for 10 or 11!).

Reviewed 12 August 2013

Tracy's background is in marketing and she listens carefully to her customer's desires and is flexible enough to change the itinerary mid-stream to accomodate expressed preferences. We had a fabulous personalized afternoon visiting three wineries (Folin being the most interesting but Ledger David Cellars being the place we bought the most wine). We had door to door service in Tracy's lovely air conditioned SUV so could fully enjoy our tastings without reserve. Tracy also took us to the Rogue Creamery where all the blue cheeses are sublime but the Smokey Blue crosses into cheese heaven. The Rogue Blue gourmet popcorn is also addictive. I look forward to sampling the other treats we purchased there. We also visited Lille Belle chocolates and sampled extragantly, and purchased everything from lemon cups to Blue Cheese truffles. Tracy was a fund of information on local history, restaurants and the art scene. I look forward to returning to Ashland and travelling with her again.

Reviewed 9 August 2013

On a recent visit to Ashland, I spent a day with Tracy & Bravo Outings tasting at three wineries. Overall, the experience was wonderful - due to Tracy's thorough planning, knowledge of the region and its attractions, and her warm, friendly, service-oriented personality.

I knew from the start of the day that Tracy was "buttoned up" - she arrvived on right on time, greeted me with a warm and friendly welcome, and reviewed our plan for the day. She even asked me what music I wanted for the ride, and served up my desired soundtrack! At each winery, the folks in the tasting rooms knew we were coming, and were ready for us. I'm sure Tracy coordinated with them ahead of time, so our visits were all fun, and no waiting around. I was with a small group, and at one of the wineries, we sat on the patio while Tracy and her awesome helper brought us each sample. Tracy had even thought to provide wine charms for each glass so she could keep track of everyone's glasses. It's the litttle touches like those that made her service so great. Also, she had a cooler in the van with bottles of water to keep us hydrated between stops - another one of those things we didn't think about but were so glad Tracy did!

The wineries she selected for our tour offered us the variety and the views we wanted. Tracy had asked ahead of time what we most wanted to get out of the day, and she definitely delivered! We discovered some new wines and wineries, had great snacks (the feta-stuffed bacon-wrapped figs were unbelievable!), and saw the beauty of the Rogue Valley.

Every place we went, the proprietors of the wineries were super-friendly and helpful to Tracy - it was apparent that she has great relationships with others in her community - and this certainly translates to a great experience for her tour guests.

I hope to visit Ashland again, and will definitely use Bravo Outings again. They stand out from other tours I have taken in other cities, due to the thorough personal service and warmth of the owner and tour guide Tracy.

Reviewed 17 July 2013

Thanks to Tracy at Bravo Outings we had the most FABULOUS seats in the house for the Pink Martini concert last night at the Britt Festival in Jacksonville. The evening couldn't have been any better. We felt privileged to have been in the front row for such an exceptional show and it was all thanks to Tracy's magic. She delivered our tickets to us, which was also a very nice part of her service. We highly recommend doing business with Bravo and look forward to attending more events booked through this company.

Reviewed 15 July 2013

My wife and I were thoroughly impressed with Bravo when we decided to use them for a Britt concert. Not only did we get picked up and dropped off at our house, we got first dibs on seating before the public! Wine tasting and snacks were a nice plus too. I would definitely use Bravo Outings again.