“Great food!”

Price range: US$5 - US$13
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Breakfast and lunch Monday-Friday 8am-2:30pm, Dinner 4:30pm-9pm Saturday and Sunday Brunch 9am-3pm Dinner 3pm-9pm
Reviewed 19 November 2013

I love Wiley's World! They are super health-conscious and so delicious. I love their butternut squash ravioli. I've never had anything but amazing food here.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

We enjoyed a delicious meal at Wiley's World Pasta, while visiting Ashland. Service was prompt, the atmosphere is modest as was the price. Wine complemented our meal. We would like to return when visiting Ashland.

Reviewed 13 October 2013

Very gourmet and homemade tasting pasta dishes. Nice atmosphere and a good value for the dollar. Loved their seafood pasta.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

Very fresh ingredients with TLC and creativity. I'm glad that they offer gluten free pasta. Though not as tasty as their homemade pasta, I'm glad to still be able to go to this lovely gem. Their salad dressing is fantastic and I'd almost travel back to Ashland just to have it.

Reviewed 16 September 2013

I'm a local and I come here with my family, though not as often as we used to. It may just be my uninformed opinion, but it appears as if the original owners aren't around as much anymore and it's showing in the quality of the food and the dining experience. I still think the recipes are the same but not as much care seems to be taken with the preparation and service has slowed.

I loved this place when I first started going here. We would often drag our company here to get a taste of quintessential Ashland. There's still plenty of the ambiance and the food is still okay...if you didn't know better. I would love to see the owners around more often. It really seems to matter.