“Great happy hour”

Ranked #17 of 161 Restaurants in Ashland
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 November 2013 via mobile

We came here for happy hour. The Satay/small plates were priced between two and four dollars. They were tasty and came with a scoop of rice and cucumber salad. If I lived here I would eat dinner at happy hour.

Reviewed 29 October 2013

I've been to Thai Pepper many times and always enjoyed it. I think it may have lost a step or two (main menu) but the specials are terrific.

Reviewed 26 October 2013

For a quick several dishes after a matinee, Thai Pepper is a reasonable choice. Of the chicken satay, beef satay, lamb satay, tofu satay, beef salad, tiger roll, chicken wanton and fried calamari, most were quite good. However, the lamb satay was over cooked and although the salad was good, the beef in it, what there was of it, was over cooked. We didn't like whatever was in the tiger roll. We're not sure that we'll return.

Reviewed 16 September 2013

We popped into Thai Pepper for Happy Hour. The small plates are a perfect opportunity to sample the best of Thai Pepper. Our waiter knew her wines and recommended a perfect red.
We left happy and although we said we will return for dinner sometime, I am still looking forward to the small plates with wine.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Our family went there before a Shakespeare play, had to wait quite a while and I was finally served with the worst Pad Thai I ever had. The rice noodles were to thin and overcooked, there was hardly any vegetables to be found, no tofu, no eggs, no shrimp only a way to sweet sauce. The beer on tap (Hefeweizen) was very good though.

Been to Thai Pepper? Share your experiences!