“The substandard reviews are silly”
Review of Salame - CLOSED

Salame
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 30 December 2013

I don't use tripadvisor to choose restaurants. I talk to locals, research online, etc. the reviews of this restaurant that insinuate poor service or food have to be flukes. I have eaten at salame a dozen times and it's always phenomenal. Food is delicious and inventive. Atmosphere is wonderful. It's easily one of the best places in Ashland. Don't hesitate to try it.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

cocktails are inventive and tasty. The cheese board is worth coming in for alone. Everything is good here, try something new.

Reviewed 17 November 2013

From the moment I walked into Salame, I knew I was in for a treat. The interior is great! Exposed brick, large chalkboards with the daily selection of meats and cheeses and a nice layout of tables, stools and a bar. For my meal, I chose a combination of 3 items from the charcuterie board and 3 items from the cheese board. I paired these with a local pinot noir. The food presentation was spot on. Nicely arranged on a cutting board with generous portions of each item and included a selection of pears, nuts and mustards. The flavors, quality and overall experience absolutely exceeded my expectations. Top all this off with a very accommodating and personable waitstaff and I walked out on a beautiful fall afternoon thinking, WOW!! I will be back.....many times!

Reviewed 10 October 2013

You can sit outside right next to the creek and park - wonderful on a nice afternoon or evening; or sit inside in a pleasant bar/table area. Food was very good. I especially like the 3 cheese grilled sandwich. Had it once for lunch and once for dinner. It is very casual and a nice place to drop in for a meal.

Reviewed 21 September 2013

FANTASTIC FOOD AND SERVICE, I typically use trip advisor to pick places to go, glad I just happened upon this place as it had only 1 star! I could not disagree more I will be back, flavors of everything we at was excellent, ate here twice in two days with many other options in town, I am glad we did.