“SO MANY DELICIOUS OFFERINGS MAKE IT DIFFICULT TO MAKE A CHOICE!”
Review of Sammich

Sammich
Ranked #25 of 161 Restaurants in Ashland
Reviewed 12 February 2014

Settled on the home cured pastrami in the Reuben and the fresh poached tuna sammiches and they were both over the top great!! If I lived in Ashland this would be on our go to regularly list. Since I don't we will stop there every time we visit. Very friendly and helpful service. And the selection of hamburgers is mouthwatering. Next time.......

Reviewed 11 January 2014

Forget ambiance...this is a sandwich shop. But, they make you feel so welcome from the first. I had the Italian beef sand.,; my wife had the hamburger. Both were excellent...the burger, the best we've had in the Valley. This is a new restaurant, but they're trying hard and their efforts are apparent. The menu is quite varied for a small place. The chef, BTW, was chef at Cucina Biazzi, one of our favorite restaurants in ashland. We plan to return to Sammich frequently.

Reviewed 15 December 2013 via mobile

Sammich continues to impress with new takes on old classics, think The Rubin & the Hamburger, and totally new ideas executed with local fresh products. Best sandwiches in town, and would be hard to find a better sandwich wherever your travels take you. Destined to be a local classic.

1  Thank Peter L
Reviewed 8 December 2013

Sammich serves the best tuna sandwich I've ever eaten, made from fresh tuna poached in house. Everything I've eaten there has been delicious, but I have a hard time ordering other things because the tuna's so good. Service is very friendly and accommodating about substitutions, diets, etc. and the food is a fantastic gourmet experience.

Reviewed 12 November 2013

First time at this small restaurant but not the last. The sandwiches are fabulous and so big they need to be shared with someone unless you have a big appetite. They are on the spendy side as other reviewers noted, but the ingredients are all prepared on site and obviously they use the very best products obtainable. The bread is from a local bakery and the pastrami that I had was prepared and roasted at the restaurant and was nothing like the standard deli pastrami I have eaten other places.... it was memorable. We also tried the Italian Beef sandwich with peppers and it tasted like something you would get at your Italian grandma's house...in fact I think the menu stated that it originated with someone's Nonna. The potato salad is made there and is delicious. The chef clearly knows her business and the staff in the restaurant are a hoot! It is a small restaurant without a lot of seating but worth seeking out. We had planned on having dinner out that evening but everyone was still too full from lunch. Clearly a bargain when you consider the ingredients and the size of the sandwiches.

1  Thank fuzzybennuti