“Great Food” 5 of 5 bubbles

Sammich
Ranked #14 of 152 Restaurants in Ashland
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Vista, California
“Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2014

We were reffered by the Plaza Inn & Suites! Let me tell you they weren't wrong this is the best food I have had in a long time! You MUST try it they are outstanding!!

Visited February 2014

“SO MANY DELICIOUS OFFERINGS MAKE IT DIFFICULT TO MAKE A CHOICE!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2014

Settled on the home cured pastrami in the Reuben and the fresh poached tuna sammiches and they were both over the top great!! If I lived in Ashland this would be on our go to regularly list. Since I don't we will stop there every time we visit. Very friendly and helpful service. And the selection of hamburgers is mouthwatering. Next time.......

• Visited February 2014
Ashland, Oregon
“Excellent, Fresh Selections...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 January 2014 via mobile

Forget ambiance...this is a sandwich shop. But, they make you feel so welcome from the first. I had the Italian beef sand.,; my wife had the hamburger. Both were excellent...the burger, the best we've had in the Valley. This is a new restaurant, but they're trying hard and their efforts are apparent. The menu is quite varied for a small place. The chef, BTW, was chef at Cucina Biazzi, one of our favorite restaurants in ashland. We plan to return to Sammich frequently.

Visited January 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Continuing to show the way”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 December 2013 via mobile

Sammich continues to impress with new takes on old classics, think The Rubin & the Hamburger, and totally new ideas executed with local fresh products. Best sandwiches in town, and would be hard to find a better sandwich wherever your travels take you. Destined to be a local classic.

1 Thank Peter L
Northern California
“best tuna sandwich ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 December 2013

Sammich serves the best tuna sandwich I've ever eaten, made from fresh tuna poached in house. Everything I've eaten there has been delicious, but I have a hard time ordering other things because the tuna's so good. Service is very friendly and accommodating about substitutions, diets, etc. and the food is a fantastic gourmet experience.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Been to Sammich? Share your experiences!