“AMAZING FOOD”
Review of Sammich

Sammich
Ranked #17 of 160 Restaurants in Ashland
Reviewed 26 February 2014

I tried the burger today and it delivered on so many levels. The bun was so big that it overwhelmed the burger and the bread tasted like it was freshly baked today. The burger fixins are simple, but that is part of the taste experience. I could taste each ingredient distinctly. The meat was pan-crusted in such a perfect way that the carmelization came through with each bite. Finely shredded lettuce and onions, special sauce and cheddar cheese were the fixins. Quality of the beef was top notch. Yummy!

My hubby had the pastrami on rye, and he was in heaven. Pastrami had a nice smokey flavor, was lean, moist, and cooked to perfection. Again the bread was super fresh with a light amount of rye in it so the rye did not take away from the fantastic pastrami flavor.

The place is simple and staff is super friendly, and we were able to sit outside with our pooch. Melissa brought a water bowl out for the dog.

Never had sandwiches so good from a sandwich shop and we will definitely come back whenever we are in Ashland. So good, in fact, that we special ordered some pastrami and bacon to take home with us. Worth every penny!

Well done Sammich!!!!!!!

2  Thank moniwel

Reviewed 21 February 2014

We were reffered by the Plaza Inn & Suites! Let me tell you they weren't wrong this is the best food I have had in a long time! You MUST try it they are outstanding!!

Reviewed 12 February 2014

Settled on the home cured pastrami in the Reuben and the fresh poached tuna sammiches and they were both over the top great!! If I lived in Ashland this would be on our go to regularly list. Since I don't we will stop there every time we visit. Very friendly and helpful service. And the selection of hamburgers is mouthwatering. Next time.......

Reviewed 11 January 2014

Forget ambiance...this is a sandwich shop. But, they make you feel so welcome from the first. I had the Italian beef sand.,; my wife had the hamburger. Both were excellent...the burger, the best we've had in the Valley. This is a new restaurant, but they're trying hard and their efforts are apparent. The menu is quite varied for a small place. The chef, BTW, was chef at Cucina Biazzi, one of our favorite restaurants in ashland. We plan to return to Sammich frequently.

Reviewed 15 December 2013 via mobile

Sammich continues to impress with new takes on old classics, think The Rubin & the Hamburger, and totally new ideas executed with local fresh products. Best sandwiches in town, and would be hard to find a better sandwich wherever your travels take you. Destined to be a local classic.

1  Thank Peter L

Been to Sammich? Share your experiences!