Anne Hathaways B&B and Garden Suites
Bard's Inn(Ashland)(Great Value!)
US$192
Plaza Inn & Suites at Ashland Creek(Ashland)(Great Value!)
US$198
US$186
Flagship Inn(Ashland)(Great Value!)
US$107
Comfort Inn & Suites Ashland(Ashland)(Great Value!)
US$83
Best Western Windsor Inn(Ashland)(Great Value!)
US$198
US$146
Manor Motel(Ashland)(Great Value!)
US$106
Ashland Springs Hotel(Ashland)(Great Value!)
US$1,107
US$212
The Palm(Ashland)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$159
Ashland Hills Hotel & Suites(Ashland)(Great Value!)
US$169
Orbitz.com
Columbia Hotel(Ashland)(Great Value!)
US$183
US$170
All reviewsdee deethe main housesconesan easy walk into townshakespeare festivalthe cottagesbed and breakfastcoffee makercomfortable bedsgreat place to staygoodiessherryplaykitchenetteantiques
Reviewed 2 June 2012

My wife and I just spent a week at Anne Hathaway's in Ashland and what a great experience!
The owners were very friendly yet respectful of our needs. The property was colorful and inviting and the room/house was quite comfortable. The food was fabulous and we left feeling refreshed and ready for a busy summer.Thanks for a wonderful and relaxing stay at your "home".

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 May 2012

Great B and B within walking distance to everything. We were two friends traveling together and they have a room that converts from a king bed to 2 twins - perfect. Clean, comfy and great breakfasts. The hosts are wonderful folks and the garden a delight. It was so nice to park the car and walk all weekend. Love the restaurants downtown on the river.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 March 2012

Me and my friends stayed here over a long weekend. We will definitely stay here again. The rooms in the main house are really cute & cozy, very clean & quiet, not spacious or modern and perfect for us. The location is excellent, easy walk to theater & downtown shopping. The house felt friendly & family-like, eclectic decor with personality. The breakfast is really great, the hosts know how to please you. Overall I got a great impression of Ashland thanks to staying at Anne Hathaways B&B.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Brett B
Reviewed 6 March 2012

I went to Ashland for a long weekend of theatre and snow fun with several of our friends and we all stayed at Anne Hathaway's B&B.

I loved our room, it was cute and very clean, the bathroom was also VERY clean and nice.

I love the clawfoot tub!

The dining room and living room were where we spent most of our indoor time, and found them both to be comfy and cozy- great for feeling warm and toasty while it was snowing outside!

The food was wonderful, interesting and well prepared, with plenty of hot tea and coffee in the mornings, as well as fresh squeezed OJ- I watched the owner squeeze it each morning.

I would recommend this B&B for anyone looking for a relaxing but not too fancy get away, and I found the owners super helpful and knowledgeable about their town- great advice on finding a spa and which play was going to be to my taste.

I will be staying here again!

Room Tip: We stayed in the main Inn, not in the Garden Suits, and I loved it! I was able to get right down to the dining room for hot coffee as soon as I got up!
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank kelleigh t
Reviewed 6 March 2012

We visited with a group of friends just before the theater season started and had a relaxed and lovely time. The inn is charming and homey, filled with history and souvenirs of Ashland as well as items from the hosts' extensive travels. We were made to feel very welcome and very comfortable. The location is perfect for wandering around town, the food is bountiful and delicious, the parlor is the perfect place to socialize or read the paper, the dog is sweet! Deedie and David are discerning, worldly, and enthusiastic hosts who generously shared their knowledge and love of the area. Definitely recommended!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends