Best Western Windsor Inn
Bard's Inn(Ashland)(Great Value!)
US$192
Plaza Inn & Suites at Ashland Creek(Ashland)(Great Value!)
US$198
US$186
Flagship Inn(Ashland)(Great Value!)
US$107
Comfort Inn & Suites Ashland(Ashland)(Great Value!)
US$83
Manor Motel(Ashland)(Great Value!)
US$106
Green Springs Inn(Ashland)(Great Value!)
US$97
Ashland Springs Hotel(Ashland)(Great Value!)
US$1,107
US$212
Travelocity
Ashland Hills Hotel & Suites(Ashland)(Great Value!)
US$169
The Palm(Ashland)(Great Value!)
US$176
US$159
Columbia Hotel(Ashland)(Great Value!)
US$183
US$170
1,121 results
All reviewsfree shuttleshuttle servicebest westernsexercise roomdouble sinksshakespeare festivalpancake makerroad tripeasy accessvery nice hotelgreat place to stayclean roomsnice staypool and hot tubrestaurant next doorbeautiful groundsconvenient location
Reviewed 16 December 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
AshlandWindsor, Front Office Manager at Best Western Windsor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2013

Reviewed 6 December 2012

I stayed at this hotel while visiting my son who attends Souther Oregon University. Rooms were very clean (my top priority in this price range) Good friendly service from the front desk staff. Not much to do or eat around the hotel but it is just about a 5 minute drive to downtown Ashland and SOU. All in all, a good value for the money. This is where I will stay next time I am in Ashland.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
AshlandWindsor, Front Office Manager at Best Western Windsor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2012

Dear carl i,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. Our staff members work hard to keep it extremely clean and friendly around here. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, and will be returning again. We are looking forward to the opportunity to provide you with the same excellent service next time you stay with us.

Brittanie Bellamy, Front Office Manager.

Reviewed 4 December 2012

This hotel looks somewhat new but if it's not it's well kept. It's a series of 2 story buildings in a sort of "L" configuration along the side and back of the property. The front is where the lobby and office is and I think some guest rooms there as well. It is not on a main street though so even if you do have a room along the street it should not be an issue. It's also a block away from I-5 so that also was not of concen.

The room was larger than most at this price range and the price was typical of this class of motel/hotel. I assume during high season the rates go up significantly to reflect the popularity of Asland for the Shakespere festivals). In addition to the sleeping room, there is a seperate, small toilet-tub-shower room with closable door and a sink/makeup area with standalone closet. The sink-makeup area is sort of part of the main room, through a large archway as you can see in my photo. It has double sinks and plenty of counter space which we very much like having.

A good breakfast is included with a good vairety of items which has become more standard in the past year or two. Scrambled Eggs, Sausage, U-cook pancakes (first time I've seen this machine) instead of the more common U-cook waffles, breads, fruit, toaster, dry cerial, etc. As this sort of variety is becomming more and more common, the differentiator for me is the quality of the scrambled eggs. I like my eggs to be hot, fluffly (not runny), and not obviously made from fake eggs. The eggs pleased me here on all three criteria.

We'd stay here again if in the area off season.

Room Tip: No Elevator so if on 2nd floor, you'll carry your luggage.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
AshlandWindsor, Front Office Manager at Best Western Windsor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2012

Dear Califdan69,

Thank you for taking the time to review and post pictures of our property. I am glad to hear you had such a great experience here at the Windsor Inn.

While we are not a new property, we have had a remodel done just about 3 years ago. We work hard to keep the property maintained and clean.

I hope you can stay with us again on your next adventure through Ashland. We are looking forward to the opportunity to provide you with the same excellent service.

Brittanie Bellamy, Front Office Manager

Reviewed 25 November 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Reviewed 19 November 2012

We chose this hotel based on the reviews, and the ability to share our room with our dog. The location can't be beat, in terms of convenience from I-5, and getting into the very lovely downtown Ashland. The grounds are very well kept, with beautiful gardens. The room itself was clean, and appeared to have been recently remodeled. The bed was comfy, with nice linens and good pillows, and in that regard, exceeded my expectations for a Best Western -- it was definitely a good value.

My only constructive feedback is related to two items. The staff at the front desk: friendly, but a little bit robotic. The HVAC in our room: we traveled in August, and it was in the mid-90's outside; during the night, it seemed as though as the A/C in our room was set to only allow the temperature to get to about 75 degrees. This might not sound like a problem, but when you're from Seattle, pretty much anything above 65 degrees feels pretty warm. It made for a long, rather uncomfortable night's sleep. We decided that we wouldn't stay here for our trip back, and chose instead to stay at the Lithia Springs Resort, which turned out to be a very nice experience. (I've reviewed it separately)

Room Tip: Your choice of room is quite limited if you're traveling with a pet, so be prepared for a less than stellar room location.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SeattleS_dub
AshlandWindsor, Front Office Manager at Best Western Windsor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2012

Dear SeattleS_dub,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am glad to hear we exceeded your expectations for a Best Western.
I am sorry to hear there were troubles with the air conditioner during your stay. It is the hottest part of the year for us, and our staff is always wiling to help our guests be as comfortoable as possible. We are always happy to help with any issues you have operating the HVAC, when we are made aware of the problem. Since your last stay, we have fixed any issues that our units were having.
I hope that you are willing to give us another chance to accommodate you on your next visit through Ashland.

Brittanie Bellamy