“Great, clean hotel”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Mill Valley, United States
“Great, clean hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2014

The room was very clean. Amenities were better than most expensive chains. Bed was super comfy. Fridge in the room! Free internet (didn't have to pay $9.95/24hrs like at the expensive chains). And the free breakfast was a delicious mix of hot & cold foods. I was really impressed, as I'm used to the boring cold continental breakfasts when it's free. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Holly H, General Manager at Best Western Bard's Inn, responded to this review, 18 March 2014
Dear Guest: Thank you so much for your recommendation of our property, we greatly appreciate you doing so! Remember to come by and see us the next time you venture to this wonderful place-Ashland, Oregon.

If I can assist you further please call me at 1 800 533-9627 or email me at info@bardsinn.com.

Best Western Bards Inn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (109)
Ridgefield, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2014

A clean, quiet, well furnished facility with adequate parking and an extremely efficient and helpful staff. The location is just three short blocks walking distance from downtown, the theaters and restaurants. In short, "Its a great place to stay!"

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Holly H, General Manager at Best Western Bard's Inn, responded to this review, 17 March 2014
Hello, thank you for your great recommendation of our property. We do appreciate your comments as well as making us your "home base" during your visit to Ashland. We look forward to your next visit with us!
Williams, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2014

We frequent this BW Bard's Inn once every year for a special occasion. We love the service we get and our room/s have always been exceptional. This year even more so...they have done some redecorating and it is beautiful. The Bard's Inn is so close to shopping, the theatre and all the wonderful restaurants Ashland has to offer. Everything is within walking distance which makes it handy. The breakfast they serve has quite the variety of items. Something for everyone. We highly recommend Bard's.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Lorraine L
Dear Guest:: Thank you for choosing to stay with us each year! We appreciate your continued loyalty. Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property for other travelers. Yes, we are continually renovating and updating our facility, I am so glad to hear that you approve our many improvements. Looking forward to seeing you again, the next time your travels include Ashland, Oregon.
If you need further assistance of any kind now or in the future, please do not hesitate to call me at 1 800 533-9627 or email me at info@bardsinn.com.
Aptos
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2014

Just chaperoned a group of high school students to the Shakespeare Festival and so enjoyed our stay at the Bard's Inn. The location is perfectly situated just a block from town. The rooms are comfortable, the staff very pleasant, and the price is right. I would stay there again if I returned to Ashland.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Kay H
Holly H, General Manager at Best Western Bard's Inn, responded to this review, 11 March 2014
Thank you so much for bringing your high school group to stay with us in Ashland, Oregon. Thank you for intending to return and stay with us in the future. Please let me know if you need any further assistance at 1 800 533-9627 or you can email me at info@bardsinn.com.

Thanks again for staying and writing a review of our property!

Brookings, OR
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2014

There are several buildings scattered over adjoining blocks. Our room was just above the lobby. Tho the room was on the small side, the king bed was super comfortable, and even next to the main drag, it was very quiet. Staff were instantly attentive to any need. One block away from great food, bars, shops. Five minute walk to OSF. We will stay again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for choosing to stay with us in Ashland, Oregon. We really appreciate your positive review of our property, location as well as our attentive staff. We hope to see you again, the next time Ashland is part of your travel plans.

In the meantime, should you have a question or need further assistance you may email me directly at info@bardsinn.com or call me at 1 800 533-9627.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2014

We love The Bard Inn! It is a pleasant stroll to the Shakespeare Festival theaters, good restaurants, and the lovely Lithia Park. Staff is very accommodating. We have stayed there several times over the years, and each time, the quality of service seems to be improving.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Holly H, General Manager at Best Western Bard's Inn, responded to this review, 25 February 2014
Thank you so much for visiting our wonderful city, and choosing to stay with us! Thank you for writing a review of our property, acknowledging our helpful staff and letting us know that our service is getting better and better!

If I can be of further assistance, you can email me at info@bardsinn.com or call me at 1 800 533-9627. Hope to see you the next time you visit our special city; Ashland.

General Manager,
California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2014

This is our first visit to the Bards Inn but it won't be the last. Hotel is right in downtown but not noisy at all. The staff was welcoming and helpful, bed was comfortable, room and bathroom very clean. We enjoyed the breakfast both mornings we were there.
My only complaint was that the room was small, not enough places to put things. I mentioned this in my Best Western review and the manager said that next time I should just ask for a bigger room. And that's what I'll do! All around good experience.

Room Tip: Ask for an upstairs room and try to get a large one. The staff will do all they can to help you.