“They have it dialed in...” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bayberry Inn

Bayberry Inn
Ranked #7 of 31 Ashland B&B and Inns
Arcata, California
“They have it dialed in...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2014

Francescia and Josh are a delight. The Bayberry Inn is a comforting place, it is a welcoming inn, the owners are open and accessible.I had a couple of suggestions for small bits and pieces of the Back Garden Room. By the time we returned from our evening's activities, all of those bits and pieces had been taken care of. I can't wait to return in October to see what other changes they have wrought. The Bayberry gets our vote for the place to stay; from the rooms, to the food, to the owners. It is top-notch.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
BayberryInnkeeper, Owner at Bayberry Inn, responded to this review, 11 May 2014
Dear Martha,
What kind things you have said about our Inn, thank you so much! We so appreciated your visit with us and are so thankful that you like all the changes we have made. We know you have been coming to the Bayberry for many years now and have seen the changes made by all three owners in the past 20 years, so we're thrilled that you're happy with the changes we made. We value you as a guest and customer and appreciate all the little things you told us about so that we could make the changes necessary for you to have a wonderful, comfortable and memorable stay!
We're so excited to see you again in October!
Safe Travels and Thank You Again!
Francesca & Josh

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Placerville, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014

I am a novice B&B stayer! Mostly, I have utilized commercial hotels, etc. However, when I saw the ad for the Bayberry Inn when I was cruising the Web, I was intrigued. The Inn is extremely attractive from the outside and its location is central to Ashland's activities, as well as those in nearby towns and resort areas. I enjoyed the easy parking while registering and was welcomed by the hostess in a most gracious manner. This was most welcome after the impersonal manners of other hotel greeters on my recent northwest trip. I was given a tour of the public areas and got to look in on another unoccupied room. It seems that the Inn has recently upgraded the rooms with new beds and rugs and attractive coordinated furnishings. My room was more than spacious and most comfortable and quiet. My evening and night were very restful. My morning breakfast with great coffee served by the hostess was the perfect way to start my day of traveling back to the gold country in Northern California. Now I have a place to stay on my trips to the Northwest. Thanks, it was great! A very satisfied traveler! John !!!

Room Tip: The large upstairs back bedroom has a great view and was most comfortable!
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank gpscory
BayberryInnkeeper, Owner at Bayberry Inn, responded to this review, 1 May 2014
Dear John,
I wanted to thank you for choosing to stay at the Bayberry Inn and for your very kind review, we do appreciate it. It was wonderful having you stay with us and we are thrilled that you liked all the updates we've done to the Bayberry. We look forward to having you stay with us again on your next trip through Ashland. Consider us to be your Home-Away-From-Home! Kindest Regards, Francesca & Josh
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014

I stayed in the plum blossom room which was recent renovated and had the most comfortable bed. Innkeepers were so nice and the food was delicious! I had an amazing gluten free frittata and organic coffee. Another nice touch was a sherry drink I had after dinner. I definitely will be back!!

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank Aseannie
BayberryInnkeeper, Owner at Bayberry Inn, responded to this review, 1 May 2014
Dear Annie,
Thank you so much for choosing the Bayberry Inn for your recent trip to Ashland. It was wonderful meeting you and we appreciate your business. Please come again & bring your son, we'd love to see you again soon! Thank you from us all at the Bayberry Inn.