Bard's Inn(Ashland)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$163
US$130
Comfort Inn & Suites Ashland(Ashland)(Great Value!)
US$121
Lithia Springs Resort(Ashland)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$203
US$198
Hotels.com
Best Western Windsor Inn(Ashland)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$1,107
US$166
Travelocity
US$227
Callahan's Mountain Lodge(Ashland)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$255
All reviewshost francescacommon spacefelt like homehome away from homelovely homeliving roomback porchrooms are beautifully decoratedbreakfast was deliciousreturning homecookieswonderful hostseach morningother guestsan easy walkny timesa wonderful place to stay
Reviewed 10 June 2014

My wife and I stayed at the Bayberry Inn for our anniversary. I didn't want to stay in a BnB but my wife insisted, and I'm so glad we did.
The owners, Josh and Francesca were the nicest people, and the breakfast was delicious!! The room was cozy and the BnB was literally three minutes from town.
I not only would stay here again, but I just wanna go hang out there and drink wine with the owners.
I felt like I more than got my money's worth.

Room Tip: We stayed in the garden room I think. It overlooks the garden area, so it was really pretty. Next time I would stay in the upstairs rooms because they looked huge!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
BayberryInnkeeper, Owner at Bayberry Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Dear John,
How very kind of you to write such kind things about your stay here at the Bayberry Inn! We loved having you and Melissa stay with us, especially as it was such a big event for you both! Celebrating your anniversary here right before your first child is about to arrive is huge, so thank you for choosing the Bayberry Inn. We will definitely come visit your vineyard soon for a tasting and as we love Grants Pass, hope to catch up with you there one day soon too!
Do come back to see us and keep in touch! We're dying to see your new baby! A little Independence Day baby, yeah!
Keep in touch! Kindest Regards,

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Recently we had the pleasure of spending 2 nights at the Bayberry Inn with 3 other couples. The rooms were inviting, spacious and clean. Francesca and Josh, the new innkeepers, were very welcoming, friendly and went out of their way to make sure everything was perfect. The weather was ideal, so we walked to the downtown area. The breakfasts were amazing! Before we left we made reservations to return again next year.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank cyoung95

Dear Carol, thank you so much for the very kind words about the Bayberry Inn and we are thrilled to have had you all! You all were so much fun! Next time you come, I really would love to play some games with you all; it looked like so much fun! We are getting a ton more board games so you will have many to choose from next year!

We are excited to see you all again next year! Taking over the whole Bayberry will be super fun to all; your group will have the run of the place! We will organize some private wine tastings for you and chef Josh will be at your service for gourmet dinners with wine pairings too...and much more!

p.s. Tell Bill that his allergy to 'work' will be satiated next time too:) We promise to honor his allergy and won't make him work at all while he's here!

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed 25 May 2014

The Bayberry Inn in Ashland, Oregon, will be our first choice of a lovely place to stay when visiting that city. The rooms and bathrooms are nicely decorated and very clean, the beds are comfortable, and the Innkeepers, Francesca and Josh, have the gift of hospitality. We felt very welcome here and It was obvious that Francesca and Josh wanted us to be relaxed and enjoy ourselves. We felt pampered. The full breakfast started our day perfectly. Egg frittata, thick and tasty bacon, delicious cottage potatoes, hot muffins, fresh fruit, piping hot coffee, and fresh orange juice was an unexpected treat. We will be back for a longer stay soon. Thanks to you, Francesca and Josh, for treating us like family.

Room Tip: We stayed in two rooms downstairs in the front. Each room had doors that opened to the front porch where there were inviting outdoor chairs.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
BayberryInnkeeper, Owner at Bayberry Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Dear Doug,
We had the most lovely time with you all as well and were so thankful you chose the Bayberry Inn for your recent stay! Choosing us as a destination to celebrate Sharron's birthday was so much fun! We look forward to your return! Have a great summer in France!
Kindest Regards,

Reviewed 10 May 2014

Francescia and Josh are a delight. The Bayberry Inn is a comforting place, it is a welcoming inn, the owners are open and accessible.I had a couple of suggestions for small bits and pieces of the Back Garden Room. By the time we returned from our evening's activities, all of those bits and pieces had been taken care of. I can't wait to return in October to see what other changes they have wrought. The Bayberry gets our vote for the place to stay; from the rooms, to the food, to the owners. It is top-notch.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
BayberryInnkeeper, Owner at Bayberry Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2014

Dear Martha,
What kind things you have said about our Inn, thank you so much! We so appreciated your visit with us and are so thankful that you like all the changes we have made. We know you have been coming to the Bayberry for many years now and have seen the changes made by all three owners in the past 20 years, so we're thrilled that you're happy with the changes we made. We value you as a guest and customer and appreciate all the little things you told us about so that we could make the changes necessary for you to have a wonderful, comfortable and memorable stay!
We're so excited to see you again in October!
Safe Travels and Thank You Again!

Reviewed 30 April 2014

I am a novice B&B stayer! Mostly, I have utilized commercial hotels, etc. However, when I saw the ad for the Bayberry Inn when I was cruising the Web, I was intrigued. The Inn is extremely attractive from the outside and its location is central to Ashland's activities, as well as those in nearby towns and resort areas. I enjoyed the easy parking while registering and was welcomed by the hostess in a most gracious manner. This was most welcome after the impersonal manners of other hotel greeters on my recent northwest trip. I was given a tour of the public areas and got to look in on another unoccupied room. It seems that the Inn has recently upgraded the rooms with new beds and rugs and attractive coordinated furnishings. My room was more than spacious and most comfortable and quiet. My evening and night were very restful. My morning breakfast with great coffee served by the hostess was the perfect way to start my day of traveling back to the gold country in Northern California. Now I have a place to stay on my trips to the Northwest. Thanks, it was great! A very satisfied traveler! John !!!

Room Tip: The large upstairs back bedroom has a great view and was most comfortable!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank gpscory
BayberryInnkeeper, Owner at Bayberry Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

Dear John,
I wanted to thank you for choosing to stay at the Bayberry Inn and for your very kind review, we do appreciate it. It was wonderful having you stay with us and we are thrilled that you liked all the updates we've done to the Bayberry. We look forward to having you stay with us again on your next trip through Ashland. Consider us to be your Home-Away-From-Home! Kindest Regards, Francesca & Josh