“a MAZE ing Day”
Review of Fir Point Farms

Fir Point Farms
Ranked #5 of 12 things to do in Aurora
Reviewed 31 October 2011

My fiance and I took My 2 young children ages 4 and 11 to Fir Point to enjoy the pumpkin seletion and halloween maze experiance. My 11 year ran through all of the mazes followed at some distance by my 4 yr old and of course my fiance and I. the animals are cute and the prices are affordable.
The people that work there are amazingly helpful and friendly. Everyone is a joy to work with and they are all always smiling. I can't wait until next year to do it again!

All reviews
"halloween"
"store"
"property"

Reviewed 10 October 2011

We have been coming to this farm for year and I usually have a wonderful time. Depite it being wicked expensive ($6 for a pony ride, $2 for a hay ride, $4 for the slide, $3 for the hay maze, $2 for the gallon ride, $2 for the bounce house...need I go on?) we come. This year the kids running the rides and selling the donuts were RUDE RUDE RUDE. After dropping $70 bucks for tickets and pumpkins and being treated very rudely we won't go back. Lots of other farms in the area to visit...go elsewhere instead.

Reviewed 13 October 2007

Aurora --> Things to Do --> Fir Point Farms
Fir Point Farms: A must see for everyone regardless of age. Excellent for
picnics or just plain fun. Located close-by and easy to find from all major
highways and is something that you and the family will go see year after year.
Don't just read and believe this,Go check it out for yourself and see what you
think. The staff is very professional and friendly and the animals are great fun
as well. Enjoy yourself!

Reviewed 8 October 2006

I can't believe they have the nerve to charge for parking here. Once inside every little activity for kids is a charge including the hayride (never paid for those before). The attractions are low key hokey things that should be free to kids when the parents come and spend alot of money on pumpkins, produce and food at the cafe and booths. If you have to use the bathroom while here plan to wait in a line of about 20 people for the two Portable Toilets they managed to set up. Oh and the haunted tunnel tractor ride which cost $3 per person is a ride thru about a 40 foot black plastic tarped tunnel of darkness (the lights were not functioning which lit up the haunted display, but they still collected people's $$$ and took them on the ride). The giant pumpkin contest was interesting to see, but I felt totally ripped off on everything else.

Been to Fir Point Farms? Share your experiences!