“Good food but very tight space”
Review of TreeTops

TreeTops
Reserve with OpenTable
TreeTops is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 5 Restaurants in Acme
Price range: US$22 - US$39
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Boca Raton, Florida
“Good food but very tight space”
Reviewed 14 May 2013

We were a group of 40+, and they were ready for us. Food was good but we had a menu chosen for us so I can't comment on the menu variety. Those who had wine said it was vey good. My complaint was the very tight space (maybe necessary to accommodate our group) and the uncomfortable Frank Lloyd Wright style chairs. Noise level was very high due to the amount of people in the small room.

Visited May 2013

San Francisco, California
“A wonderful surprise”
Reviewed 11 May 2013 via mobile

A creative menu with unexpected flavor combinations such as scallops on corn bread with chili. Quality of ingredients was impeccable. Meat and veggies are local and several cheeses are made in house. Tranquil setting and attentive service.

• Visited May 2013
Connellsville, Pennsylvania
“Tremendous atmosphere average food”
Reviewed 23 January 2013

What a great place to sit down and have a meal. I cannot put my finger on it but something is missing (seasoning / quality) I am not sure. I really want this place to succeed - love the atmosphere.

Visited August 2012
Marion, Massachusetts
“A spectacular morning for the price of a Philadelphia appletini”
Reviewed 22 October 2012

We enjoyed Sunday brunch, prior to touring the Frank Lloyd Wright-sourced houses nearby We were 15 minutes early for our 11 A.M. reservation. The staff were busy setting up but stopped in their tracks to get us a table and some coffee, in a most cordial and welcoming way. The brunch is served buffet-style, in a very pretty presentation, accompanied by an omelet station manned by Chef Matt (it is his kitchen,) Our breakfast starred a beautiful wild salmon, lightly brined and lightly smoked (it was finishing up as we arrived), glazed with honey and lemons, brought to tender perfection with a delightful balance of flavors, very nuanced. With that was a salade alge, pumpkin ravioli, roast potatoes, home fries, cream cheese stuffed French toast, a fabulous "grilled Caesar salad" (I am stealing the recipe for that one), a green salad, and fresh fruit... and more that I can't remember except there was nothing bad Service was friendly, attentive, and relaxed, and the setting, in midst of a hardwood forest laced with mountain laurel painted, during our visit, in glowing fall colors. Finally - and not least important - the price for that fabulous buffet was $15 each!.

Visited October 2012
New York City
“Great meal that takes you back to basics”
Reviewed 5 October 2012

My husband and I made sure to stop by at this restaurant on our visit to the Fallingwater museum. Although it was out of our way, it truly exceeded my expectations and was worth the drive. Chef Matt Miller does an incredible job in creating delicious dishes using mostly local ingredients. Upon our arrival, Linda, the hostess and server made sure we felt at home. Then, the chef came and greeted us and we started chatting about food. Throughout the entire meal, my husband and I felt like we were invited to the Chef's house. He not only made sure our meal was cooked to perfection but he also gave us a background of some of the recipes. We had fried green tomatoes and corn chowder for starters. The bacon that came with the tomatoes and the chowder were the best we've ever had. For entrees, my husband ordered the NY style filet mignon wrapped with prosciutto and melted Gorgonzola cheese and I had the smoked scallops with corn. They were both outstanding. The intimate ambiance, the outstanding food and service really made this experience memorable. At a time when some chefs are pushing the envelope with molecular cuisine and contrived preparations, it is refreshing to see Chef Miller go back to basics.

• Visited October 2012