“You won't be disappointed”
Review of Dave's Diner

Dave's Diner
Ranked #3 of 5 Restaurants in Adamstown
Cuisines: American
Description: Dave's Diner serves up the good ole' American classics. We are a local spot that serves up great food and great service. We have a fantastic breakfast special and lots of great tasting items on our menu that will satisfy any palate. Stop in for breakfast, lunch, or dinner and have yourself a delicious home cooked meal.
Reviewed 17 March 2013 via mobile

Cool place, atmosphere and excellent homemade food.
Try their soup and sandwich.
Best diner choice if you are antique shopping in Adamstown,pa

3  Thank FromPAtoGA

Reviewed 29 August 2012

I got the "Daves Favorite" omelette, which is basically a western-but with green AND red peppers. Everything tasted really good. Some negatives were the fact that the home fries were not included in the price, so I ended up spending over $10 fro both. Which in this area is expensive for breakfast. Also, they do not accept credit/debit card. They do offer an ATM onsite, but then you have to spend even more ($2.00 I believe) just to get money out.

1  Thank gingerbabyc
Reviewed 9 July 2012

We'll often stop by Dave's for breakfast before heading out to Shupp's Grove or for lunch on the way back to town. The place is small, but we've always gotten a booth or counter space right away. This is really good, inexpensive diner food, especially the breakfasts. If you've never had scrapple, this is the place to try it; "everything but the squeal." Sometimes the home fries or hashbrowns aren't quite well done enough for me, so I ask them to make them a little crispy when I place my order. The burgers at lunch are great too.

5  Thank readem
Reviewed 27 March 2012

Everything I have ever tried is amazing & the service is top-notch. Their homemade mushroom soup will put you in orbit, the crabmeat covered hamburger is insane, and the chicken breast sandwich with mushrooms will bring tears to your eyes. Thank God I don't live closer; I would be the size of a sofa!

5  Thank Sharon R
Reviewed 20 January 2012

it's simple fare, reasonably priced, service is good, & diners rock. the food is pretty decent too.

4  Thank chakrabrat