“Everything You Could Ever Want and More!!!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Sheila H
Winder, Georgia
“Everything You Could Ever Want and More!!!!”
Reviewed 30 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Amazingly Amazing!!! I have staying in homes from Trip Adviser before and I would have to say that this was the best!!! First off, Marlin was very prompt in responding to any question that I had before we even arrived. He also was very gracious in letting us bring our three small dogs. We did make sure we cleaned every bit off poop out of the yard to be respectful to Marlin for even letting us bring them.

The house only had the two bedrooms but was very spacious. The back yard is fenced in and was so nice just to sit and let the dogs play. When we walked in the house there was a Keurig maker and coffee pods for us to use. The fridge was stocked with different jams and condiments if we needed. There was an ample supply of soap, shampoo, throat lozengers, toilet paper, paper towels, ect. The TV was a great size and there were even some sort of dvd games for if there were children with you. There was only one bathroom, but it was doable. There is another toilet in the back of the house where the washer and dryer is, but we learned fast that it did not flush. It would be nice if it did work so there would be two to use, especially when you have someone that spends a long time putting on makeup...ME!!! There is an iron and ironing board that was very useful as we were there for my sons wedding.
I do agree with the other reviewer that a couple of alarm clocks would have been great, but the cell phone worked fine. The last day you are there, you are supposed to take your trash across the street and place it in a trash can. I would just leave a trash can in the place and take it yourself or make sure the trash cans that you are to take them to are visible. We could not see them so left our bags in the garage.
We were told by Marlin that we would not get our deposit back because we had dogs with us, but I guess since we cleaned up all there messes he refunded us the deposit. Thanks!!! :-),
I would definitely come back here to stay again!!! Loved your home!!! It was so quaint and comfy that I could have stayed longer.
Do visit the Kitchen Kettle Village while there......AWESOME!!!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The fact that everything that you could ever think of needing was stocked, except for the alarm clock.
Liked least: The spare toilet did not flush
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
People with disabilities Older travelers
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
1 Jul 2016
Thanks for coming. Come back soon.
Heather Z
Rochester, New York
“Amazing house in a great location! So much better than a hotel!”
Reviewed 27 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

My husband and I were tired of staying in small hotel rooms with hard beds. We found this rental and decided to give it a try and I am so glad we did! The house is very nicely maintained, in a great quiet location and has everything you can need- Central Air, a fully equipped kitchen, a large living room with a large TV and DVD player, and all linens provided. The only thing I would have liked in this rental was an alarm clock as there were none, other than that, this house is great! It is also in a great location, close to The Green Dragon, Kettle Kitchen Village, a few grocery stores and a mall. The owners are right across the street and even left a box of chocolate from Wilbur on the counter before we arrived! I wish we didn't have to go back to work so we could have stayed longer!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: It was a house instead of a hotel room
Liked least: No alarm clock in the house at all.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
1 Jul 2016
Thanks for your kind review. We would love to have you back.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing