“Great Stay! Looks Recently Upgraded.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Comfort Inn Lehigh Valley West

Comfort Inn Lehigh Valley West
Ranked #12 of 30 Hotels in Allentown
Somerset, New Jersey
“Great Stay! Looks Recently Upgraded.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2012

My stay was very pleasant. The lobby looked refreshed and it was a welcoming sight. The staff was very warm and friendly. The breakfast and internet made it a great value. Rooms were very clean, didn't find anything to criticize. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with friends
3 Thank Fred C
gmpa140, General Manager at Comfort Inn Lehigh Valley West, responded to this review, 20 February 2012
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your enjoyable stay with us. I will pass your compliments on to our hard working staff. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the near future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 December 2011

I stay here over the summer want a day dorney park. it was ok not to special about the price was little bit to high if you ask me. If the price was a bit lower then i would said it was better but to me it was a below average hotel

• Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Packers5242
gmpa140, General Manager at Comfort Inn Lehigh Valley West, responded to this review, 15 December 2011
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay with us. Our number one goal is to make sure our guests are satisfied when they depart. We are disappointed to hear that you were unhappy with the room price. The Comfort Inn strives itself on being competitive in its pricing in the Lehigh Valley Market depending on the season and special events. We look forward to the opportunity to hosting your next visit to the area.
Dartmouth, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2011

I was recently stayed here with my family while we were on vacation.( going to Dorney Park) . I did not experience any problems with this hotel. The property was clean and offered a free continental breakfast which was very good. If you need something more substantial to get your morning started there is a Cracker Barrel across the street. This hotel also accepts Room Saver coupons.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank M H
gmpa140, General Manager at Comfort Inn Lehigh Valley West, responded to this review, 24 August 2011
Thank you for taking the time to share your positive comments from your recent stay with us. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the near future, and we now offer a complimentary hot breakfast for our guests to enjoy.
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2011

Rooms are new, clean & comfortable. Quiet place, a bit out of the way, but very nice.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled solo
2 Thank cjf36
gmpa140, General Manager at Comfort Inn Lehigh Valley West, responded to this review, 29 June 2011
Thank you for taking the time to let us know your positive comments about your recent stay with us at the Comfort Inn. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future.
Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2011

I brought my 2 dogs and husband with me for a charity walk on Saturday. The room was cheap and clean. The staff were wonderful.
The rooms definitely need upgraded and the bed was uncomfortable.
The hotel had the nicest continental breakfast I'd ever seen, surpassing that of a 4-star hotel I stayed at once.
Great for a quick, overnight stay. No bed bugs.

Room Tip: Make sure to use AAA if you have it!
  • Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank megan0627
DE
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2011

I stayed here overnight with my cat since it is pet friendly. The room was spacious and clean. The bed was comfortable. The only negative thing is the noise the heating/ AC units make but that's not even that bad.

• Stayed March 2011
3 Thank Mondie3
gmpa140, General Manager at Comfort Inn Lehigh Valley West, responded to this review, 8 March 2011
Thank you for your positive comments about your stay with us. I am glad you enjoyed your visit at the Allentown Comfort Inn. We look forward to serving your future lodging needs when visiting the Lehigh Valley.
Clinton, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2010

I stayed one night to attend a seminar at a nearby hotel. I usually stay at Comfort Inns/Suites and generally find them to be ok to good. I am giving this hotel 5 stars because it suited my needs, not that it was a 5 star establishment. This is your typical Comfort hotel. It was clean and quiet, lots of parking. It is located right off of the major highway of Route 78, but it was quiet and I could not hear any highway noise. At this exit, there are many hotels to choose from. I paid $80 for my parents and I. Everything was ok to fine. At the breakfast, I did notice the french toast and no waffels. Didn't try the french toast, but thought it was a bit odd to have premade french toast and then you have to warm it up. Also, breakfast was from 6-9am.... I don't think this hotel had a pool, but I didn't need one anyway, so I didn't care. The hotel is starting to show a slight bit of wear, scuffmarks, etc.but that was ok. The only think that surprised me was that the sidewalks surrounding the building were very broken up, probably due to a poor concrete mix when they were originally done. This was not apparent so much in the front of the building, but the sides and the back sidewalks were not good. It was dark when we arrived back at the hotel and we had to be careful where we were walking. This was the only downside to this hotel. I would stay here again if I need to return to the area. There is a Cracker Barrel and Rite Aid across the street and on the other side, there is the Starlight Diner. A great restaurant to try if you are in the area is the Buckeye Tavern, which is less than 10 minutes away. I have eaten here several times and it is always good. I took my fussy senior parents there and they enjoyed it very much. Forgot to mention, the free internet service worked great.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled on business
2 Thank ssg47
Also consider these accommodations in or near Allentown
Wingate by Wyndham Allentown
Comfort Suites Allentown
Comfort Suites Allentown
#13 of 30 in Allentown
Hampton Inn by Hilton Allentown

Been to Comfort Inn Lehigh Valley West? Share your experiences!