“Above Average Chinese Food”
Review of Wild Rice - CLOSED

Wild Rice
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Chinese
Reviewed 16 October 2012

Finally, a good chinese restaurant close to home. We mostly get take out here, but have dine in once. The service was slow, but food was good. Husband ordered sushi and enjoyed it. I ordered Pad Thai and it wasn't the best. For take out we get pork lo mein, sweet and sour chicken, and general tso's. The pork lo mein is awesome and everything else is very good. Not too fond of the egg rolls though.

There are newer reviews for Wild Rice

Reviewed 30 July 2012

This is my favorite place in the Lehigh Valley for Asian food. The menu is predominantly Chinese and Sushi, but they do have Thai, Japanese and a few other types of Asian food on the menu. I have been eating at this place for over a year and have never had a bad experience. The prices and portions are very good, and the General Tso's is the best I have had. It's too bad that a place like this has to be stuck in an awful looking strip mall, but that shouldn't dissuade anyone from going in.

Reviewed 9 July 2012

This is the first time I've been to Wild Rice and plan to return. My family joined me and we ordered several sushi items, all of which were beautifully presented and tasted great - we ate every morsel! - Two family members ordered regular meals and both enjoyed their choices. Service was very pleasant and the price was very reasonable (considering what most restaurants charge for sushi). Plenty of parking. Worth a try!

Reviewed 4 December 2011

$20.00 all you can eat good deal good sushi.A nice little place to eat. The service was good

Reviewed 6 February 2011

We just went to Wild Rice for the first time yesterday and loved it! Highly recommended. The food itself is high quality and rich tasting, and the atmosphere and presentation of the food is top notch. We'll be going back!