“Average prices, but very nice facility.”

Staybridge Suites Allentown Bethlehem Airport
Ranked #5 of 31 Hotels in Allentown
Reviewed 1 April 2014

I felt what we paid was on par for the area, but this is a very nice facility. Slept well, breakfasts were good and location is good and staff was friendly. It snowed pretty heavily while were were there and they had everything cleared and ready the next morning. Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Elizabeth Z, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Allentown Bethlehem Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2014

As Always I am glad to read feedback on the Staybridge Suites Allentown Bethlehem Airport! Thank you for taking the time to write a review!

I was glad to read that you were able to sleep well in your spacious suite, found our Deluxe Continental Breakfast Buffet featuring 4 Hot Items to be good and our location to be convenient and staff friendly as we pride ourselves on providing superior guest service.

Once again thank you for the wonderful and kind words of praise as we look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 21 March 2014

I check out tomorrow after a three night stay, but thought I would write a quick review about this great Hotel. Really CLEAN and wonderful! I have been coming to the area to visit my Son who is a student at Muhlenberg college in the Lehigh Valley for two years. Unfortunately I did not have great experiences at two other local hotels. I'm so glad I found Staybridge Suites - It is perfectly located with lots of restaurants and stores nearby. The room itself was spotless and the staff is excellent. This is my second time here and the second time was actually even better than my first. My third visit is already booked for next month. Before opening my own travel agency, I was a General Manager of a major chain for almost 15 years and I must congratulate the GM of this Hotel who is running a great property! I stay at lots of Luxury Hotels throughout the year, but this spot is my choice for the Lehigh Valley - Don't go anywhere else!

Room Tip: I prefer a 3rd or 4th floor King room near the elevator.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Elizabeth Z, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Allentown Bethlehem Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

Thank you for writing a review about your recent stay at the Staybridge Suites Allentown Bethlehem Airport!

We work very hard to ensure our facilites and service are superior and strive to be the best Staybridge Suites around!

We look forward to welcoming you back to our property for your next visit and do not forget to inquire about our Muhlenberg College Special Discount Rate!

Once again thank you for the wonderful and kind words of praise!

Reviewed 8 March 2014

We try to stay at a Staybridge on trips if practical. The layout and the way things work are comfortable.

This stop was very brief - overnight, or almost so. We didn't check in until maybe 2 AM, walked in and were warmly greeted. The room was very comfortable for the 2 of us, what we needed despite booking maybe 48 hours ahead because of a family emergency.

The single bedroom suite was very nice; we could easily have had another person with us. TV's in both the bedroom and main room.

Only problems were a wobbly toilet and slow to empty bath tub; presumably fixed by now.

Breakfast, not fancy, was exactly as expected. Not fantastic but it fully met our needs.

The key point - Staybridge tries, I think, to be very predictable, and this stay lived up to it.

While I didn't use the exercise room, it looked fine, well equipped.

Room Tip: Rooms can be far from the central core where the elevators are.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ron T
Elizabeth Z, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Allentown Bethlehem Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2014

Thank You for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at the Staybridge Suites Allentown Bethlehem Airport!

I was glad to read that you found your Suite Accommdations to be nice, clean, & comfortable and your recommendation on staying here again!

We look forward to welcoming you back and thank you again for the wonderful and kind words of praise!

Reviewed 21 February 2014

I had to be in the area last week, so decided to spend the day shopping and staying overnight. That night, we had a big snowstorm which led into another big storm and my stay turned out to be for 4 nights....It was a very comfortable and relaxing 4 nights...The hotel is very clean, the Suites are not too big but they are cozy and big enough for two. (There are bigger suites). The suites have a separate bedroom with very comfortable beds....the living area has a small couch, side chair and desk..and then there is the kitchen....everything you need for one night or more.
Breakfast is included and its OK, nothing special and Tues-Thurs they offer a light meal of sandwiches- cold cuts, pulled pork, etc. There is a Red Robin restaurant a short walk through the parking lot,,,very safe...and they also deliver. Speaking of delivery, because of the bad weather we needed to get food brought to us....we had Chinese and iItalian food brought right to our door..got the menus from lobby.....both places had GREAT food....really really good. Give them a try..the lobby has their names,,sorry I can't remember....The other really great plus about this hotel is that they have.a guest coin laundry room....Without the coins! I couldn't believe they didnt charge...and the laundry comes out great. the Staybridge is a great place to stay....convenient to airport, shopping or just to get away.. I'll be back.

Room Tip: if you are traveling with kids a two bedroom suite would be more roomy ...otherwise the ne bedroom i...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Itslyne
Elizabeth Z, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Allentown Bethlehem Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2014

Good Morning Itslyne,

Thank you for writing a review about your recent stay at the Staybridge Suites Allentown Bethlehem Airport & for taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns and provide a comprehensive review in regards to your stay!

You have covered all aspects of your stay and I am particulary appreciative about your comments on the cleanliness of the property, how your found your Suite to be "cozy", our Fully Equipped Kitchens to be "everything you need for one night or more", and that your were able to enjoy our complimentary guest amenities such as our Deluxe Continental Breakfast Buffet Featuring 4 Hot Items, Our Evening Social ( Tue-Thursday's from 5:30-7:30pm), and our onsite Laundary Facility featuring 4 Brand New Washers & Dryers!

I personally, look forward to welcoming you back to the Staybridge Suites Allentown Bethlehem Airport and thank you for the wonderful and kind words of praise!

Reviewed 3 February 2014

Seeing that they were rated #2 in area - my expectations were high. Needless to say, all my expectations were met from - Very clean property (especially room), very accommodating, efficient and friendly staff, terrific amenities (such as free shuttle), good breakfast with comfortable sitting areas, etc. Didn't get a chance to use fitness center (looked spacious and comfortable for workouts) - but there is always next time. I would soon expect it to be the #1 rated hotel in its area.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Elizabeth Z, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Allentown Bethlehem Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2014

Thank You for writing a review about your recent stay at the Staybridge Suites Allentown Bethlehem Airport! We strive to give great and impressive service to all of our guests and it makes us happy to read we exceeded your expectations!

I was pleased to read that you found your Suite accommdations to be clean, our front desk staff efficient and friendly, that you were able to utltize our complimentary shuttle and enjoyed our Deluxe Continental Breakfast Buffet featuring 4 Hot Items!

Next time when visiting the Staybridge Suites Allentown Bethlehem Airport I hope you are able to utlitze our onsite fitness center which features all high tech equipment in addition we do offer day passes to a local gym located right around the corner from our property!

We look forward to welcoming you back to our establishment and once again thank you for the wonderful and kind words of praise.

Reviewed 14 January 2014

I was fortunate to book this hotel at the last minute on Priceline for $52. The stay was on Thanksgiving weekend as I was attending the state football playoffs in Bethlehem.

The hotel is easy to find off Route 22. Check-in was smooth and the suite was clean and comfortable. There is a Red Robin restaurant next store that's within walking distance.

Internet had good speed and the breakfast was efficient in the morning. Considering the price I paid, this place gets a 5 out of 5. A total bargain!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank relayer
Elizabeth Z, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Allentown Bethlehem Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2014

I was glad to read that you found our hotel's location from Rt 22 to be Convenient, Your Check In Process to be Smooth & Your Spacious Suite to be Clean & Comfortable!

In addition to Red Robins Gourmet Burger we also have 7 other Chain or Independent Restaurants within walking distance from our hotel!

Reviewed 11 January 2014

was here for a wedding it was nice, clean, comfortable, rooms were on the smaller side , would stay again though. the bridal party stayed here and had no issues,i only wish the rooms had fire places, i went to another one that did

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank LadyJKin
Elizabeth Z, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Allentown Bethlehem Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2014

Also consider these accommodations in or near Allentown
Homewood Suites by Hilton Allentown-West/Fogelsville
Allentown Park Hotel Ascend Collection by Choice Hotels
0 mi away
Hilton Garden Inn Allentown-Bethlehem Airport
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bethlehem
Renaissance Allentown Hotel
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Allentown West

Been to Staybridge Suites Allentown Bethlehem Airport? Share your experiences!