“Home away from home”

Ranked #6 of 30 Hotels in Allentown
Gurgaon
“Home away from home”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014

I stayed here with my colleagues on a business trip for a couple of months. This place feels like home especially when one is new to the country. The breakfast here is very good serving fruits, corn flakes, cherrios, scrambled eggs, variety of breads and array of other options to choose from. The staff is very courteous and the location is nicely located with stores like Target just across the street. The best thing about this place is the shuttle facility which drops you to nearby places within 5 mile radius which makes the Lehigh Valley mall easily accessible. The nearest bus stand is at a walk able distance and makes commuting easier. The room had a very good kitchen and had all the necessities to make your own stuff! Overall this the easily the best choice to make when you visit Allentown.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Elizabeth Z, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Allentown Bethlehem Airport, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
As Always I am glad to read feeback on the Staybridge Suites Allentown Bethlehem Airport!

Thank you for taking the time to write a fantastic review! We strive to give great and impressive service to all of our guests and it makes me happy to read we exceeded your expectations!

I look forward to welcoming you back to our property and again thank you for the wonderful and kind words of praise!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Philadelphia.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

We are family of 5 so it is difficult to find a great hotel room that takes us ( usually there are 4 people limit per room) . i was so pleased that Staybridge Suites had a family suite for us. It was one room when you enter ( sitting room with TV and kitchenette) , on the right the door leads to 1st bedroom ( two beds, its own bathroom, TV) and on the left the door leads you to 2nd bedroom ( king bed, TV, its own bathroom, closet) . There were so much room and comfort. The hotel serves breakfast in the morning. It was average but they have "refreshments" room and you can get coffee, water, juice, teas even milk for my little one. It is great hotel for the families. The location of the hotel is not scenic but there are plenty of restaurants to get something to eat.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Elizabeth Z, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Allentown Bethlehem Airport, responded to this review, 23 May 2014
Thank You for taking the time to write a review on the Staybridge Suites Allentown Bethlehem Airport!

You have covered all aspects of your stay and I am particularly appreciative about your comments on our Spacious Two Bedroom/Two Bathroom Suite that you find your suite to be comfortable and roomy as well as the location of our property as we are minutes from Dining, Shopping, Entertainment and Sport Complexes!

We look forward to welcoming you and your family back and once again thank you for the wonderful and kind words of praise!
Marietta, GA, USA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2014

I felt what we paid was on par for the area, but this is a very nice facility. Slept well, breakfasts were good and location is good and staff was friendly. It snowed pretty heavily while were were there and they had everything cleared and ready the next morning. Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Elizabeth Z, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Allentown Bethlehem Airport, responded to this review, 2 April 2014
As Always I am glad to read feedback on the Staybridge Suites Allentown Bethlehem Airport! Thank you for taking the time to write a review!

I was glad to read that you were able to sleep well in your spacious suite, found our Deluxe Continental Breakfast Buffet featuring 4 Hot Items to be good and our location to be convenient and staff friendly as we pride ourselves on providing superior guest service.

Once again thank you for the wonderful and kind words of praise as we look forward to welcoming you back!
Ocean City, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2014

I check out tomorrow after a three night stay, but thought I would write a quick review about this great Hotel. Really CLEAN and wonderful! I have been coming to the area to visit my Son who is a student at Muhlenberg college in the Lehigh Valley for two years. Unfortunately I did not have great experiences at two other local hotels. I'm so glad I found Staybridge Suites - It is perfectly located with lots of restaurants and stores nearby. The room itself was spotless and the staff is excellent. This is my second time here and the second time was actually even better than my first. My third visit is already booked for next month. Before opening my own travel agency, I was a General Manager of a major chain for almost 15 years and I must congratulate the GM of this Hotel who is running a great property! I stay at lots of Luxury Hotels throughout the year, but this spot is my choice for the Lehigh Valley - Don't go anywhere else!

Room Tip: I prefer a 3rd or 4th floor King room near the elevator.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Elizabeth Z, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Allentown Bethlehem Airport, responded to this review, 24 March 2014
Thank you for writing a review about your recent stay at the Staybridge Suites Allentown Bethlehem Airport!

We work very hard to ensure our facilites and service are superior and strive to be the best Staybridge Suites around!

We look forward to welcoming you back to our property for your next visit and do not forget to inquire about our Muhlenberg College Special Discount Rate!

Once again thank you for the wonderful and kind words of praise!
East Northport, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2014

We try to stay at a Staybridge on trips if practical. The layout and the way things work are comfortable.

This stop was very brief - overnight, or almost so. We didn't check in until maybe 2 AM, walked in and were warmly greeted. The room was very comfortable for the 2 of us, what we needed despite booking maybe 48 hours ahead because of a family emergency.

The single bedroom suite was very nice; we could easily have had another person with us. TV's in both the bedroom and main room.

Only problems were a wobbly toilet and slow to empty bath tub; presumably fixed by now.

Breakfast, not fancy, was exactly as expected. Not fantastic but it fully met our needs.

The key point - Staybridge tries, I think, to be very predictable, and this stay lived up to it.

While I didn't use the exercise room, it looked fine, well equipped.

Room Tip: Rooms can be far from the central core where the elevators are.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Ron T
Elizabeth Z, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Allentown Bethlehem Airport, responded to this review, 10 March 2014
Thank You for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at the Staybridge Suites Allentown Bethlehem Airport!

I was glad to read that you found your Suite Accommdations to be nice, clean, & comfortable and your recommendation on staying here again!

We look forward to welcoming you back and thank you again for the wonderful and kind words of praise!
Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2014

I had to be in the area last week, so decided to spend the day shopping and staying overnight. That night, we had a big snowstorm which led into another big storm and my stay turned out to be for 4 nights....It was a very comfortable and relaxing 4 nights...The hotel is very clean, the Suites are not too big but they are cozy and big enough for two. (There are bigger suites). The suites have a separate bedroom with very comfortable beds....the living area has a small couch, side chair and desk..and then there is the kitchen....everything you need for one night or more.
Breakfast is included and its OK, nothing special and Tues-Thurs they offer a light meal of sandwiches- cold cuts, pulled pork, etc. There is a Red Robin restaurant a short walk through the parking lot,,,very safe...and they also deliver. Speaking of delivery, because of the bad weather we needed to get food brought to us....we had Chinese and iItalian food brought right to our door..got the menus from lobby.....both places had GREAT food....really really good. Give them a try..the lobby has their names,,sorry I can't remember....The other really great plus about this hotel is that they have.a guest coin laundry room....Without the coins! I couldn't believe they didnt charge...and the laundry comes out great. the Staybridge is a great place to stay....convenient to airport, shopping or just to get away.. I'll be back.

Room Tip: if you are traveling with kids a two bedroom suite would be more roomy ...otherwise the ne bedroom i...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Itslyne
Elizabeth Z, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Allentown Bethlehem Airport, responded to this review, 24 February 2014
Good Morning Itslyne,

Thank you for writing a review about your recent stay at the Staybridge Suites Allentown Bethlehem Airport & for taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns and provide a comprehensive review in regards to your stay!

You have covered all aspects of your stay and I am particulary appreciative about your comments on the cleanliness of the property, how your found your Suite to be "cozy", our Fully Equipped Kitchens to be "everything you need for one night or more", and that your were able to enjoy our complimentary guest amenities such as our Deluxe Continental Breakfast Buffet Featuring 4 Hot Items, Our Evening Social ( Tue-Thursday's from 5:30-7:30pm), and our onsite Laundary Facility featuring 4 Brand New Washers & Dryers!

I personally, look forward to welcoming you back to the Staybridge Suites Allentown Bethlehem Airport and thank you for the wonderful and kind words of praise!
Reading, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2014

Seeing that they were rated #2 in area - my expectations were high. Needless to say, all my expectations were met from - Very clean property (especially room), very accommodating, efficient and friendly staff, terrific amenities (such as free shuttle), good breakfast with comfortable sitting areas, etc. Didn't get a chance to use fitness center (looked spacious and comfortable for workouts) - but there is always next time. I would soon expect it to be the #1 rated hotel in its area.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Elizabeth Z, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Allentown Bethlehem Airport, responded to this review, 4 February 2014
Thank You for writing a review about your recent stay at the Staybridge Suites Allentown Bethlehem Airport! We strive to give great and impressive service to all of our guests and it makes us happy to read we exceeded your expectations!

I was pleased to read that you found your Suite accommdations to be clean, our front desk staff efficient and friendly, that you were able to utltize our complimentary shuttle and enjoyed our Deluxe Continental Breakfast Buffet featuring 4 Hot Items!

Next time when visiting the Staybridge Suites Allentown Bethlehem Airport I hope you are able to utlitze our onsite fitness center which features all high tech equipment in addition we do offer day passes to a local gym located right around the corner from our property!

We look forward to welcoming you back to our establishment and once again thank you for the wonderful and kind words of praise.